Part 30

Unedited.

Third Person POV

Gerald sat in his office thinking about what he just saw. He just came to work after a whole night of thinking about yesterday's events.

However when he made his way to his company's building, instead of formal greetings, bows, smiles and admiring gazes. He got looks of disgust and low whispers.

Even though he didn't know the content of those whispers but from the looks of his employees it was obvious that no good is coming out of there. He was puzzled for a while thinking that the only way for his people's sudden change of attitude was if they got to know about some of his dirty deeds, but how?

He was certain that Puerto couldn't even dream of snitching on him, he has too much to lose if he dared to breath about what happens behind closed doors to any single being.

The door to his office was suddenly opened and two police officers barged in uninvited, snapping Gerald from his reverie.

He stood up from his chair and walked towards them. "How may I help you, gentlemen?" He asked while shaking their hands before sitting down on one of the couches and motioning them to take a seat.

"Thank you, Mr. Fischer, but we're in a hurry." One of the two officers declined politely.

Gerald raised one of his eyebrows both surprised and angry at the offence. It was a first that anyone from the law enforcement officials came into his office at all let alone came barging and still showing no remorse or any form of respect. "Really? I wouldn't keep you from your work then. What can I do for you?" He asked angrily, every last bit of his fake façade vanishing into thin air. His pretence is wearing thin.

"You're going to have to come with us to the station for interrogation, Mr. Fischer." The same officer from earlier answered causally like the sudden change in the man's behaviour did not effect on him one bit.

"Based on what charges?" He asked going back to his mahogany desk before taking a seat on his expensive looking leather chair. He leaned back on his chair, and crossed his legs before closing his eyes while waiting for their response.

He had no interest in entertaining a bunch of insolent bastards that think they can do anything as long as they wear the uniform.

"Molestation, rape, murder, abuse. The list goes on." The officer replied almost knocking Gerald off of his seat that he looked to be enjoying minutes ago.

Gerald shot up from his chair bewildered at the accusations he just heard. "What is that supposed to mean?" Gritted a seething Gerald.

"Are unaware of the video that was uploaded to the internet in the early hours of dawn?" The officer asked.

"What fucking video are you blabbing about?" He asked in the same angry tone as earlier.

"This." The officer handed him his phone.

Gerald clicked on the video and a very familiar beautiful young woman started talking while crying. He couldn't remember where exactly he saw her.

"My name is Windy Black, I'm the main model of Ours corporations as most of you probably knows. I was first approached by Ours with a contract five years ago. Everything went well for the two first years, then the CEO there, Gerald Fischer started taking advances on me. It started with occasionally touching and winking before it progressed to dirty talks when we're alone and countless of inappropriate messages. When I finally gathered enough courage to confront him, he drugged me and r- r-" she stuttered then burst crying. Then she continued her speech after a while. "When I barged in his office yelling and asking him why did he do it, he showed me a video saying that if I uttered any word about this to anybody he wou.d ruin me and my family, that he has the people's trust while I have nothing but a name I earned while working for him. This continued for three whole years, but I could no longer bear it. Even I get no chance to pursue my dreams anymore I had to end this charade, but I knew that going to police is futile so I'm asking you people to help me have justice and have the life that was stolen from me back. The man you know as the most compassionate is nowhere near it, he's nothing but a monster hidden in a cheep's skin. You be the judge for once." She concluded with a sob before the video ended.

Gerald was dumbfounded. He never saw this fucking girl in person!

He only ever knows her from the ads she advertise for his company, or when in social events. Not even once did they even talk let alone meet in private!

Who the fuck is doing this!

Then Emma's words rung in his mind. Could it be her?

Is this what she meant when she said that my power is not even a drop in the ocean of hers.

He was drawn out of his thoughts when a cold metallic thing touched his hand, he looked down to see the other officer cuffing him. "Can you take me without these? I have a reputation to keep you know." He tried to be tough and uncaring, but his tone betrayed him. He was almost pitiful how he turned from being all high and mighty few minutes ago to a pleading broken man.

The reputation he cares so much for was tarnished the moment he attacked one of A.L's people, only he didn't know yet.

"We can't do that, sir. We have a job to keep you know." The officer from earlier taunted before gave his colleague a look to continue what he was doing.

The same officer's phone rang just when they were about to exit the door.

The name Big Boss flashed through the screen, he picked it up immediately and listened for a while before passing it to a cuffed Gerald, but when he saw he was incapable of holding it against his ear, the officer opted to putting it on speaker.

"This where your power expires and mine start, brace yourself for this only the beginning." Said the very voice that haunted his sleep all night yesterday night. A voice that held a promise so dangerous that even Gerald flinched when he imagined the consequences of her power.

"Un-cuff him, Brian. That much he did to Jürgen once." She ordered the officer that seemed to be in charge of this.

Then the phone call ended.

A/N

Hey, lovelies! Sorry for the delay, I was busy last night so I couldn't update.

This is not the end of Gerald's misery, there's a lot more in store for him so stay tuned.

I hope you enjoy the update.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Until next time, happy reading my lovelies.

Mi-M-Ab.