Book II - Part 36

Unedited.

Third Person POV

"Young Miss, Puerto said you needed me?" Jürgen's came through the phone.

"I want you to locate every last fucker who dared to break his vow, everyone who was involved in the recent happenings from last week until now. Bring them to me." Emma ordered. "But first help Puerto locating Müller, and do it fast. He may not be in the country so don't focus your search locally only." She added.

"Yes, young miss." He obliged.

Emma hung up.

"Were they able to find him?" Greta asked, few blood splatters were on her top. She was busy cutting the wrist of her victim off after she cut all of the right hand fingers that she didn't realise she got herself dirtied, or she simply didn't care.

"Perhaps dear mother may be of help in this matter." Emma replied indirectly as she looked at a gagged Mila, the kept screams of pain were obvious in her contorted expression.

Emma nodded to Greta to un-gag her so that she could speak when Mila nodded her head frantically.

"Speak!" Emma ordered venomously.

"I- I r- really d- don't know. I w- was told to only distract you for a while, t- to play along while they execute their p- plan. I was never a part of their meetin-"

"I really didn't want to use my hands, I enjoyed watching the thing enfold more than participating." Emma said as she put her hands on the arms of the wooden chair and slid them up slowly, then she used her hands and the chair as support pull herself up.

"P- please, I told y- you everything I k- know." Mila begged.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" barked Emma, scaring the woman into more whimpers and hiccups.

"Release her." She ordered one of the two guards that are with her in the room.

The guard did and in no time Mila was shackle-free.

Emma was behind Mila in a blink, holding her shoulder with one hand, she forced her to a kneeling position with it. Mila's knees were scratched with the force she used on her.

Emma kept her hand on her shoulder while the index and forefinger of the other hand went to her nose to block it. Mila was shocked and surprised as to why Emma was doing this and what was she planning to do to her. Was she going to suffocate her to death!

Little did she know that what was to come was much crueler than just suffocating, she would wish she just suffocate her by the time Emma finishes with her.

She tried to wiggle out of her hold when Greta gagged her so firmly that she couldn't heave a breath before she forced her both hands -or what's left of the other one anyway- on the table she was torturing her on earlier.

Greta soon started cutting her fingers one by one, Mila found herself literally breathless. Both her nose and mouth were blocked mixed with the pain from her fingers being cut one after the other, it was hell in finest definition. She couldn't tell which is more painful, the pain of running out of breath, of her burning lungs that were cursing her for being unable to heave a single breath, or the one of the knife working on her hand.

When Emma saw she was about to lose herself to unconsciousness, and her struggling ceased she released her hold on her and signalled for Greta to stop too.

Mila laid on the floor gulping whatever air air she could greedily.

That's how people are, they never value the many graces they possess until they lose it, always busy searching and collecting things they don't have and take the things already have for granted. Emma thought as she looked at her laying form.

"You now have two options, either tell me what you know ant I'll spare you whatever Greta has in store for you and give you a quick death, or you keep the act up and I kill you in the cruelest way human kind has ever known." Emma said when she saw that her breathing was stable and she could understand her.

"T- they were talking about using your moles for their own benefit. They threatened them when bribes did nothing to convince your men to turn on you. They found out about Müller when Ben died, but they waited until they were ready to get rid of him. They weren't planning on doing it now, but Müller noticed something's off around the house Gisela was in and hid her before they could reach her. The attack on him was just a outcome of his actions, my father was never killed. I never killed the head of the elders." She blurted everything out at once.

"I know." Emma admitted as she moved a bit for Mila to see her restrained father in the far corner of the room. "That's why you'll kill your father with your own hands. Put this knife right in his heart." She added and put a medium-sized knife in her hand and nodded towards her father.

"Don't you fucking start!" Emma snapped when she saw how Mila was preparing was about to start a new series of pleading. "Do it, if you don't want me to torture him in front of you and kill before I plug your eyes out of their sockets and leave you for the dogs to feed on." She added.

Mila took the knife in her hand, and advanced towards her old man. When she stood right in front of him she wrapped the three fingers that were left on her hand around the knife and was about to stab him when Emma's voice came.

"Right in the heart." Emma said when she saw her aiming at his stomach.

Mila wailed out loud as she stabbed her scared father as she was instructed to do.

She saw something flying her way as she turned towards Emma, but before she could figure out what it was she came tumbling down the floor.

Lifeless.

The knife Emma sent her way planted in her chest.

"There has to be someone to put me off the way whenever I try to use a less bloody way to end things." Emma said to herself, shaking her head as she shook her head in disappointment.

Her phone rung when she and Greta were heading to the parked SUV outside the abandoned building they were in.

Emma's phone slipped through her hands moments after she received the call. She looked at Greta for a short period of time, silently communicating through their eyes before they both ran towards the waiting car.

A/N

Hello, lovelies!

Wattpad today is really messing with my head, it keeps showing that no one read the chapters despite people voting and commenting. And trust me that's awfully dis-motivating, I had to delete the two chapters I published earlier and republish them again, hoping the problem would be solved but nothing!

I'm happy the story is coming to an end, or else I would've had to stop it until this problem is fixed. It's really unnerving and bothersome.

Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Only two chapters left plus the epilogue.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Until next time.

Mi-M-Ab.