Book II - Part 27

Unedited.

Third Person POV

"You're saying the old geezer wants us to meet?" Emma asked Jürgen rhetorically whilst smirking.

"Yes, he came to me at Ours and told me to get his message through." Jürgen confirmed.

"He didn't say anything else?" She asked.

"He only said that he has something urgent to tell you, something that you would want to know." Jürgen replied.

"Something urgent, you say." Emma repeated.

"What should I tell him?" He asked.

"Tell him I'll let him know when I have time." She said.

"But, you're not that bu-" Jürgen said before cutting himself when Emma shot him a glare. "I'm sorry, it's not my place to question you, I was just wondering why you aren't curious about this thing he has to tell you." He rushed out.

"I am curious, but he doesn't have to know that. That old man is a master at manipulation, he knows what to say to get what he wants, and I'm not about to fall for whatever scheme he's playing now. Let him wait for a week or two before you give him the green light to come to me." Emma explained. "And don't question my decisions again, Jürgen. I don't know how the Emma from before acted but I'm different. I will not tolerate such thing again." She warned sternly.

"I apologise, young miss." Jürgen bowed down slightly. He didn't care if this Emma is totally different from the one from years ago, he's loyalty lays with her because if not for her he would be locked away in a solitary cell in one of Italy jails that is if he's not murdered years ago.

She not only helped him get his revenge, but also provided him with a whole company of his own one that he didn't break a sweat for. Because of her he was one of the richest men on earth, something he never ever dreamt of not even in his very wildest dreams.

And if bearing her changed personality is something he had to deal with for the rest of his life, he would gladly do.

Müller did for way longer than him, he stayed unchanged despite her old self repeated urging of chilling out, and if Müller could pull it off then he sure as hell can.

Jürgen turned on his heels and headed to the door of the Knights' living room to go back to his company. He only came here to report what happened to Emma.

"He had the audacity to request a meeting with me! Does he think he's still my Papa?" Emma snorted as she mumbled to herself when she was left alone in the room.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Yes, Müller." Emma said when she picked up the call from Müller.

"Everything's ready." He said.

"Did you double check everything? Is it safe?" She asked him.

"Yes, I did, young miss." He confirmed.

"Great, tomorrow we execute the plan." She said.

"Yes, young miss." Müller agreed. "Young miss?" He called out just before Emma hung up.

"Yes?"

"They're planning on disposing of her." He informed.

"Is the resource reliable?" She asked.