Book II - Part 16

Unedited.

Third Person POV

"What the hell are you doing here!" Müller boomed when he entered his office and saw the person sitting on one of the expensive leather chairs opposite from his chair.

The person turned around and looked at Müller before he stood up from the chair and walked towards him. "You underestimate me too much, Onkel." He said.

"Don't test my patience, young boy!" Müller snapped.

"Come on, Onkel. I was trained by you and mom. I would be a disgrace to your reputation if I can't tell when something's fishy." He said.

"How did you find this place?" Müller asked. He had to admit, he was quite impressed by the young man.

"A birdie told me." He was playing with him, knowing exactly how his Onkel can get if he's annoyed and irritated.

"Giuseppe!" Müller fell right into the young man's trap which caused the latter to chuckle. "Don't test me, boy, I'm not in the mood!" Müller snapped once again.

"Come on, Onkel! You're in one of Onkel Jürgen's safe houses. That fact may not be a common one among strangers but it is among family members. You're the one who briefed me on all of the safe houses our family had, father's ones included." Giuseppe stated the obvious.

"And who told you I'd be here?" Müller asked.

"You're getting old, Onkel. You're losing your touch." Giuseppe told him instead of answering. "The Müller I know would have already known the answer to that question the moment he saw me here." He added.

"Fucking Puerto!" Müller cursed.

"You didn't expect my people to take your side over mine, did you, Onkel?" Giuseppe smirked. "Puerto is Sam's man and Sam is mine." He added.

"Emma saved Puerto from his former boss Fischer so he's technically Jürgen's man who is Emma's man himself, and she spared Sam after he almost killed her Papa which means he's her man. They're Emma's people not yours, their loyalty should always be with her." Müller said, irritated.

"They were mom's people, not anymore. From the moment she handed them to me, they became mine." Giuseppe emphasised. "Besides it's not good to see people as things that can be inherited, you made it seem like Onkel Jürgen inherited Puerto along with Ours." He added.

"Don't give me a lesson in morals, kid, in this world people do get inherited. Emma inherited us all from her mother, Papa included." Müller said.

"I liked it better when called him by his name. That old geezer doesn't deserve that title, not everyone deserves to be the Papa, mom made a mistake helping him acquiring the title." Giuseppe said.

"That old geezer you so kindly referred to can be considered your grandfather seeing how your mother treated him more of a father than her own." Müller reprimanded.

Giuseppe laughed out loud. "So when mom bombed him it was a show of affection?" He questioned mockingly. "Truth is Rob betrayed mom, no matter what his reasons are. He is no father to my mom, and sure as hell no grandfather of mine." Giuseppe emphasised on the name to show Müller he was not calling him with his title.

Müller smirked discreetly. "Well, I tried." He said, faking defeat.

He knew Rob played Emma for a reason but he still couldn't get himself to forgive him, and he was glad his young miss' son feels the same. He wouldn't instigate Giuseppe's hate on the the old man, but he wouldn't give him a reason to like him either.

He wants Emma's son to stick to her side against all odds, even if it's against his own father.

"Why are you here?" Müller asked after awhile.

"I want to know what are you doing? And why? And I want to see Gisela." Giuseppe replied.

"You don't need to know any of that. I have things under control." Müller said. "And I don't think it's a good idea for you to see Gisela right now." He added.

"You either tell me or I'll find out on my own, and you know I will find out what's this all about." Giuseppe said firmly, his tone indicated seriousness. "And I'll see my baby sis before I go back home."

"Stop being so fucking stubborn! For once in your life don't be a pain in the ass!" Müller snapped, angrily.

"What can I say, being a pain in the ass is my expertise." Giuseppe joked.

"You can't." Müller simply stated.

"Why because the cloaked person that comes here every night may get pissed at you for revealing their plan." Giuseppe's question was more of a statement than a question.

"Just how much did that fucker Puerto told you!" Müller hissed.

"Just enough so that I know what I want." Giuseppe replied. "I do, however, understand your position. She does have a nasty temper." He added, shocking Müller.

"Who do you mean by she?" Müller asked, shocked.

"Oh, but you know who I mean."

"There's no way we mean the same person, Puerto doesn't know who the cloaked person is, in fact nobody does." Müller said.

"I don't need anybody to tell me,p to know, I matched the pieces of the puzzle et voila!" Giuseppe told him. "However this set up I couldn't fit in the puzzle no matter how I tried, and I need you to help me figuring it out." He added.

"Go home, Giuseppe! Gisela shouldn't be meeting with any of you because if that happens she may want to go back home and I can't afford that just yet." Müller said, instead of answering.

"Onkel, you do know if I could figure this out than father is not far from it that is if he hadn't already did. So you better tell me what's going on here and what you're planning to do or I'll ask her personally, I'm sure she's still around here somewhere." Giuseppe said.

Müller knew the young man was right, and if he figured this out than Adam isn't far from coming barging through the door. And if that happens they can kiss their plan goodbye.

He had to prevent that from happening, this is their only shot at finishing things up without casualties on their part and nothing should compromise it.

He had a call to make, but first he has to take care of the problem in front of him that goes by the name Giuseppe Knights.

"Fine, I'll tell you everything, but you have to promise me to do exactly what I say." He told the young man.

"You have my word." Giuseppe complied.

I'm so going to kill that bastard Puerto. Müller thought to himself.

A/N

Hey, lovelies!

Hope things got a bit clearer now and this helped triggering your memories of the previous happenings.

Happy reading, my lovelies!

Until next time.

Mi-M-Ab.