Epilogue

Unedited.

    Three Years later

Third Person POV

Three years have passed in a blink, the Knights were never happier.

Giuseppe has graduated and finished his training. He was now the head of the Crawlers and the CEO of both the Knights and Sampson's enterprises.

The little princess Gisela grew to be a beautiful young girl, she had her mother's beauty and her father's intelligence. She only had about a couple of years left for her to graduate elementary school, and though she wasn't that naughty to outsiders anymore, her family and the people she knows were still at the receiving end of her pranks.

The little girl even involved her two years old baby brother in her naughty criminal acts.

The Knights had a new addition to their family two years ago, a baby boy whom they named after the two men his mother idiolised and his father respected.

His great-grandfather, Elias Wagner and the Knights' children's godfather, Müller.

Elias Müller Knights, was the name of their baby boy.

The baby boy was just as hyper as his sister was if not more, Emma's got her hands full with the two siblings. She would ask Greta or one of the guys to help her finding her children at least once every two weeks because Gisela had programmed this one day for her mother to play hide-and-seek with her and her brother, and believe me the girl was good at hiding.

Emma would sometimes call the whole guards in the premises inside the house to search for them before they hurt themselves, especially since Elias is still so young to know where to go and where not to.

She tried several times to stop this game from happening, but the tears in her little girl's eyes stopped her from doing so.

Therefore, she opted to making a deal with her daughter, she was not to hide outside of the house, and she would not go near dangerous place like the stairs because Elias could fell off them, nor was she allowed in her father's gym or his office because she tends to try to lift heavy stuff in the gym and whenever she was in the office she would start searching for his guns and knives.

Emma did not fear for her daughter's safety alone, but also her little son's because he would always tag along with his sister.

She wasn't that worried about Ela because Adam taught her how to shoot a gun and how to know the safety was on or not and when the gun is loaded or not, but Elias was still little and doesn't understand when something is wrong.

Besides the little boy had a thing for snooping around the house, he would suddenly disappear without anybody noticing and go inside each open room. The room he goes inside ends being flipped upside down after he finishes with them, only the stairs,his father's gym, and home office are the places he stirs clear of, and Emma didn't want him to get used to going inside those places of the house just yet.

The kitchen was still prohibited for the kids, especially Ela ever since that incident when she burned her arm few years back. The only time they're allowed inside it was if Emma or Greta were around.

Giuseppe was still so protective of his siblings, and though he was not around as often as he would've liked to be, he manages to be there at least thrice a week even if it's just for minutes.