Book II - Part 35

Unedited.

Third Person POV

A week passed in a blink and the news Emma had been waiting for reached her ears, Mila accomplished her mission. The head of the Elders was killed and their little organisation was on the verge of chaos.

It was a matter of time before they find out who killed him and they come after her and her old man, Emma did promise to leave the old geezer off the hook but she never promised to protect him of all harms.

Her plan was going just as she planned for it and in the speed she set for it.

Müller was to come in any minute along with Gisela, the whole thing was coming to an end. The only thing that was left was to finish the third and last traitor for the name the Elders to come to an end.

The traitors that fled the execution that day were three, one was Mila's father, the second was the one Mila killed, and the third was- well he was the only one left for this whole revenge thing to come to an end.

Emma wouldn't have cared or invested this much time and resources in finishing them off, if they had left her alone. If they hadn't killed her mother, separated her from her brother, and made her life a living hell she would have gave a fuck what they did in the past or they were doing in the present as long as it doesn't involve her or her family.

But they kept poking her dormant notorious self, urging her to wake up and fight, urging her to remember the memories buried deep in her mind.

And as if their sins were not enough as it is, they tried to use her little daughter against her.

And she would prove them just how bad that decision was, how they've dug their own graves when they misunderstood her for the weak and disoriented Emma from five years back.

Emma was dragged out of her reverie when her phone rung, she held her hand up with it to see who the caller was. She was laying on the armchair in the small living area in her bedroom, her hands were laid carelessly on the arms of the chair, her head thrown back a bit, her legs crossed together, and eyes closed.

"Yes." She answered the call.

"Mr. Becker's killed." Müller's rushed voice alarmed her to a seating position.

"What's wrong with your voice?" Emma asked instead of commenting on the news he delivered. She doesn't care if the old man's dead or alive. She knew that was not a reason enough to evoke such a reaction from the calm and collected Müller.

"Listen, Emma, I don't have much time left, Ela is in the place only we two know. Find her before they do." He said in the same tone, he couldn't be more specific in case his phone was bugged.

"Müller what the fuck is going on!" Emma stood up from the comfortable chair. Müller never calls her by her name.

Ever.

"Fucking listen!" He snapped. "I left her there alone, so you have to go immediately before they trace me back to her." He added.

"When did you take her from the safe house, you were supposed to pick her up only a couple of hours ago. And we're is this place that the only two of us know? What the hell is going on Müller!" Emma was confused, things were going perfectly well minutes ago, her plan was going exactly as she wanted it to. What happened that everything flipped upside down in a span of two minutes.

"I took her there yesterday night, there were suspicious movements around the organisation. The elders had a meeting late last night. Those meetings started taking place a week ago, all late at night." He said. "I sensed some movement in our side too, and around the safe house was so I snuck her late at night. It was the safest place I could think of." Müller added. "You have to find her, Emma. I couldn't accompany anyone with us, I didn't know who to trust and who not to. She only have 24 hours max before they find her." His tone begging her to remember as he couldn't give any hint in case he was monitored.

"Müller-"

"I'm sorry, Young Miss. I think this is where everything ends." Müller said, his tone despite being the usual cold one, Emma could detect a hint of sadness in it.

Before Emma could utter a word a loud crash was heard and a hung shot was heard shot after before the call disconnected.

"MÜLLER!" Emma screamed through the phone but when no answer echoed. She sent the device flying to the wall, crashing as it contacted with it with full force.

She let out a scream so loud and rage-full that the whole house heard it.

"GRETA! SAM! PUERTO!" The trio came rushing through the door of the bedroom as she screamed their names along with her husband and son.

They found her heaving heavily with a look no one saw her supporting before, it of a beast preparing for the hunt.

"Find me the location of Müller right this instant!" She ordered. "Call Jürgen too." She added.

"On it." Puerto said before running out of the room.

"I want to know what I was missing in the past week around the Elders organisation, each and every detail." She released another order.

"Right away." Sam said and was about to leave the room when she stopped him.

"Sam."

"Yes, young miss?"

"Send back up to Müller's location as soon as he's found, you and Puerto go to him too. Go to the Sampson's hospital and close it down. Not an ant is to enter as long as Müller's there." Sam nodded. "Tell the doctors to prepare for bloodshed if they don't do their job correctly." She added.

"Yes, young miss." He acknowledged and run out of the room.

"Greta, you and I have a bitch to pay a visit." She said and headed to the door of the room.

"I'm coming with you." Adam said.

"Me too." Giuseppe said.

"No, you two have a trip to make to the U.S." She said.

A/N

Damn! This is the second time I'm publishing this part and the part before it! Wattpad is seriously messing with me! 🙄😒

There are only two or three chapters left before this one ends.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy reading, lovelies.

Mi-M-Ab.