Book II - Part 8

Hey, everyone! For those of you who couldn't figure who Sam is, please refer to chapter 20 for details.

Unedited.

Third Person POV

Giuseppe was in his office doing some paper work when his phone vibrated on his desk, he held it up and checked the caller ID. "Go ahead." He said to the person on the other side of the phone.

"Everything's ready." The caller said.

"On my way." Giuseppe said and hung up the phone.

He switched his computer off, stood up, grabbed his jacket and phone and headed towards the door. "Is my father in his office?" He asked his PA as he looked at his wrist watch.

"No, sir. Mr. Knights headed home a while ago." She replied.

"Thank you, you can have the rest of the day off." He told her, kindly before he walked away.

He knew his father would most probably be home by this time but he wanted to make sure, the father he came to know and look up to in the past few years wouldn't miss his daughter nap time. The little hyper girl had the whole household around her tiny fingers, especially her father who was extra protective of her.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Giuseppe tuned the engine of his flashy sports car off when he reached his destination and moved out of it. He locked it up and put the keys in one of one of his pants pockets before fishing another key out.

He headed to the beautiful pearl flat stardust white Kawasaki motorcycle that was parked few feet away from where he parked his car.

Giuseppe mounted the motorcycle and put his helmet on before he hit the road.

He didn't want anybody to know where he was going or get tracked down, so he left his car where he did so that the GPS only leads to that certain point which indicates nothing but that he wanted to take a walk in the city outskirts. He doesn't know if he's monitored or not, but there's a high chance he's not because of how careful he is. However he's a strong believer of better safe than sorry.

Once Giuseppe reached his final destination, one of the guards opened the door of the warhorse for him, and he went a bit further into it before he turned to the left and parked his motorcycle there.

He advanced towards the group of men in the far corner of the warehouse after he was finished, only for a man who seems to be in his middle thirties to come running towards him which gained the rest of the men's attention who immediately went silent before all of them bowed slightly in respect towards him.

"Where are they?" Giuseppe asked the man who came to him.

"We put them in the room in the back." He answered.

"Let's go then." Said Giuseppe.

"Sir, I must warn you one last time-"

"Keep your warning for yourself, Sam." Giuseppe cut the man off. "You're here to do what I say when I say it, not to question my orders." Giuseppe said calmly, but Sam knew better than to get deceived by his calm and collected tone. He's most dangerous when he uses that tone in particular.