Chapter 6

Thanks For 800 Reads Guys 🎊🎉🎊

Bria's POV

He kissed me. His lips are really on mine right now. I summoned every single ounce of strength I had in my body and pushed him from me. I looked into his eyes angrily even though I was on the verge of tears. I lifted my right hand and hit him as hard as I possibly can across his face. The sound echoed throughout the kitchen and my palm prints were starting to become visible of his cheek. His face was still twisted as if he was shocked that I actually hit him.

"Never ever do that again" I told him angrily and stormed off. I went upstairs to grab my stuff that I brought here and went to call a cab. It took a while for one to come but I patiently waited outside until it got here. Ash tried calling me millions of times but I kept ignoring her calls. I couldn't speak to her right now, I was too angry. There is something seriously wrong with that family.

It's always sad when you find out that your mom was right when you thought she was paranoid. I felt awful. When I got home I ran to my bedroom and locked myself inside. The more I remember the event that happened in the last few hour, the more I want to cry. I took my phone out and called Josh.

"Hey" he answered on the first ring sounding nervous.

"Josh, are you mad at me?"

"Mad at you? Bree why would you think that?"

"Well ever since that day you have been avoiding me."

He sighed heavily. "It's just because... I don't know. I thought that you would feel awkward about it."

"Yes I was but only a little and that awkwardness only started when you began avoiding me."

He sighed again. "I'm sorry Bree, forgive me?"

"Sure, but only because I missed you."

"I missed you too sweetie. What you up to?" he asked and I laid everything on him and I mean everything. The whole Ace enchilada. Josh was pissed.

"The next time I see him I'm gonna crush him. Does Ash know what he did?"

"I'm sure by now she would be questioning him about why he has five fingers across his face. But He's not worth it Josh. Besides, I won't be going over there again anytime soon."

"Good. Or at least not without me."

We spoke a bit more before he bid me good bye and sweet dreams. Josh was such an amazing guy. It's just sad that he only sees me as a friend even though I'm crushing so hard.

***

The following day at school Ash kept asking about what happened between Ace and I. I would have thought he would have told her but it seem as if that wasn't the case.

"Nothing happened, I just slapped him that's all."

"Oh" was all she said and I paused my walk and turned to  her.

"Ash, why didn't you help me when he had me pinned?"

"I'm so so sorry about that."

"Are you afraid of him?" I asked her because that seem to be the only explanation to why she acted the way she did.

"Pfft, of course not, why would I be afraid of him?" She said but I just felt she was lying.

"Then why didn't you help me?"

"Because nobody is allowed in his room! I don't know if you notice how much of a neat freak he is. The last time somebody stepped foot in that room he went ballistic."