Chapter 21

🎉🎊🥳Thanks For 405 Followers guys🎉🎊🥳Feels Like I'm Getting There. I'm so proud!!

Bria's POV

I rose the following morning to be met with an empty bed. Although I was disappointed I understood the reason. There was a little note on the pillow next to me and I took it up to read it.

Good morning baby, I slept well and I hope you did too. I'm sorry I didn't wake you but you looked too peaceful. We should do this more often.

Yours,

A.

P.s Next time we sleep over at my place. Your room gives me the creeps.

I couldn't help but smile after reading the note. This was my first time seeing Ace's hand writing and it was just as neat as him. The letters were a little slanted though so he is probably left handed. I reread the note a few times and smiled each time I did. Ace can be so corny at times.

I got up and got ready for school. Today is gonna be a good day. After getting showered and dressed I went down stairs to greet my mom. She was also in good mood. Breakfast was actually fun for once.

"You look happy" she commented.

"I am. I had an amazing dream" I told her but I'm not even sure if she even heard me. Her eyes were glued to her phone. I grabbed my keys and head out for school.

When I got there Ash was already there. "You're early" I commented.

"Yeah, I asked mom for a ride"

"Oh. So you and Ace are still fighting?"

"No. Not really. I just didn't wanna see him"

"How come?"

"Could you believe that ash*ole has a girlfriend?!" she snaps.

"Wow, easy Ash. Calm down. What's wrong with him having a girlfriend?"

"Everything!" She yelled. I gave her a confused look but didn't comment. I Didn't see how Ace having a girlfriend could bother her. I thought she would be glad that he won't be bullying her for once but it seem as though that is not the case.

Josh came then and greeted us both. I was curious to find out what Ash meant but that would have to be at a later date.

Ash had relayed the story to Josh and he found humor in the situation. "Which girl is crazy enough to date him? She must be on some good sh*t." As we sat under the mango tree, I tuned out Ash and Josh as they discussed Ace. I had a good night and I was not about to let there negativity spoil it.

Hunter: Come outside.

I smiled when I saw his text message. I got funny looks from Ash and Josh but I ignored them. When I got outside the school I saw the jeep parked on the side with the dark windows rolled up. I smiled and shook my head and got in the passenger seat. The minute the door was closed, Ace pulled my lips to his.

"Spend the day with me" he said breathlessly when he released my lips.

"Ace.. I have school" I groaned.

"It's just one day. One day won't kill you. Besides, I've never met anyone who studies as much as you. You'll be fine. Please baby, just one day."

I sat silently as I thought about what Ace was asking of me. I am an intelligent person, that's not the issue. It's just that I've never skipped school before. Ever. I won't know what to do or anything.