Chapter 26

Bria's POV

It took a while of convincing but eventually I caved. I quickly stripped from my sweaty garments and placed them neatly in a pile next to Ace's. He held my hands and lead me under the warm sprinkle of the shower. I lathered my body and hair with his shampoo and slowly rinsed myself off.

"That was hot as hell." Ace deep voice came from behind me. His voice was strained. I slowly turned to look at him and noticed that he held his engorged member in his hand as he slowly stroked it.

"You're such a perv" I teased. And he laughed softly. I noticed his piercing was back in but I was too afraid to comment.

"What?" He asked softly.

"Nothing" I said and turned my eyes back to the front.

"I must say. I see signs of improvement."

"How so?"

"You just looked at my d**k for ten seconds." He said and I laughed. He slowly made his way toward me and placed my hand on his member. I felt the steeliness of him and I became aware of every vein as well as the thickness of him. He softly moaned in my ear and I swear a puddle formed between my legs at the sound. He moved my hand in a stroking motion and placed his free hand at my entrance.

"Ace..." I whimpered softly. "Not here please. Someone will see us." I told him and crossed my legs to deny him entrance.

"Relax baby. No one is going to see." He cooed.

He turned my body to his and placed a hot kiss on my lips. He hoisted me up and placed me gently against the shower wall. "I want you so f**king bad right now." He moaned in my neck as he placed gentle kisses there. I craned my neck to give him more access and he placed kisses further around. "Baby." Ace groaned deeply.

"Yes?" I answered breathlessly.

"I want to feel you raw.. with nothing between us."

"Ace.. we can't."

"I'm clean I swear. I've never done anything like this before."

"Ace.."

"I'll pull out, I promise.. Please baby. I need you now." He begged and I nodded.

He rubbed his piercing back and forth against my swollen cl*t before shoving himself deeply inside me. His hand covered my mouth instantly and I felt my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Ace bit into my neck to mute his moans and the pain only ignited the fire inside me some more. This is the first time I've felt him with his piercing and although it burned a little at first it suddenly became the best thing yet. Ace thrust roughly inside me and it was unlike anything I've felt before. He was not his usual gentle self, He was rough and brutal as as he pounded his length inside me. My back smacked against the shower tiles aggressively and tears prickled my eyes. My nails bore into his flesh and he bit my neck even harder. The slapping sounds of our wet bodies could be heard alongside the running shower and so were the little sounds that Ace muffled in my neck. I could feel the tension building in my stomach followed by Ace's hand roughly massaging the erect nub of my cl*t. One of my hands went to his hair and clawed at his roots and he emitted another growl in my neck. "I'm so close baby." He moaned and started thumping harder and faster. My mind went into a whirlwind and I was unable to tell up from down. Everything seemed a blur as I felt my body violently shook against Ace's hard one. He bit into my neck even harder and a strained groaned same from his throat. "Ah F**k baby." He continued as he spurt thread after thread of his fluid inside me.

We were both breathless at this point and he slowly placed me back on the ground. He kept his arms around me as I was too weak to stand.

"Ace. What did you just do? Oh God my mom is going to kill me! Ace I can't wind up pregnant. What have you done?" I panicked. Tears after tears ran down my cheeks as my body shook.