Chapter 22

A/N
Guys I'm impressed. Turns out that I have readers from all around the world. Thank you guys so much for giving this book a chance. Here's a chapter to show my appreciation. Now I'm off to work. 👋🏽

Bria's POV

"Dont regret this later"

I didn't even get a chance to process anything before Ace slammed his lips on mine. The kiss was hot. Scorching. Brutal. Possessive. I was running out of adjectives to describe this kiss. It was unlike any other kiss we've shared before. Ace hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt him moving but I was too wrapped up in his kiss to pay attention to anything else.

After a while, I felt the softest mattress beneath me and Ace's rock hard body above mine. His kisses moved to my neck and chin and I couldn't help but to moan. He slowly removed my shirt and bra and resumed his pleasure on my body. "You're so beautiful Bree. I really can't believe that you're mine." His kisses got even more intense and my body arched to meet his wonderful lips. His hot mouth found my sensitive nipples as be sucked and plucked them to pebbled peaks. His hands kneaded my breasts tenderly, a total contrast to his earlier behaviour.

His kisses descended and his hands found the waistband of my skirt. In a flash, my skirt was on the other side of the room and I was just left in my very cute but embarrassing knickers. You see, my mom bought my underwear, and like my bathing suit they were childish as well. I heard Ace giggled softly then teased me a bit. "You're such a bad girl. You're wearing your Friday panties on a Tuesday. I wonder how mommy dearest would feel about that?" I covered my face in embarrassment but Ace found it extremely funny. He is such a mood killer. "I hope you didn't like these." He said softly and before I knew it, he ripped the material from my body. His eyes met my lust filled one as he kissed my center. He teased around it before placing his hot mouth where I needed it most. My back arched once more and my hands tugged on his hair.

Ace placed both my legs over his shoulder before feasting on my c*nt like a starved animal. Pleasure consumed my entire being and my body felt as if it were on fire. My breathing was heavy and just like the previous time I felt my pleasure building. Ace made eye contact with me and I swear that was the hottest thing yet. I screamed as I felt my self let loose and shudder against him. He climbed back up to my body and placed his lips on mine. I didn't even complain. I was so aroused that I just kissed him back. The after taste of my release was still on his tongue but that only made it hotter.

Ace maintained eyes contact with me as he removed his shirt. His pants followed and I kept my eyes trained on him. As soon as his hands touched his boxer briefs I involuntarily turned my head in the opposite direction. Curse you innocence. "Look at me" Ace commanded and I slowly turned my head so my eyes could meet his. Why is he always so demanding? Urgh! He lowered his underwear and I kept my eyes on his. I don't understand why I was being so shy to look at the male organ. "Bria if you really can't look at me then I dont think it's a good idea-" he can before I cut him off. "Is that a p...piercing?" I asked and he grinned.

"You looked" he said with a huge smile on his face. I had only took a quick glance but from what I saw, Ace was no small man. I was gonna die today. He grabbed a condom from his jeans and took his time putting it on. By the time I glanced at his.... Thing again, I saw that he had removed the piercing and rolled the condom on. He came back over my body in all his naked glory and started circling my cl*t with his fingers. "Now baby, you can be as loud as you want okay but you have to relax. It's gonna hurt like hell but I promise I'll make you feel good." He cooed but I could careless of what he had to say at this moment, I was in bliss. He Plunged two long fingers deep inside me and a moan escaped my lips. His lips were back on mine again then unto my neck then settled on my boobs. My hands crumpled the sheets below me as I felt myself release once more.