Chapter 25

Bria's POV

I can't believe I just had sex with Ace in my room. That was so risky yet wonderful at the same time. Ace would put his hand over my mouth to stifle the sounds but had no such luck. Eventually he took me from behind and buried my head in the pillow but the bed still squeaked. I swear I heard my mom a few times but it could just be in my head. I had to reach across the night stand and put some music on to play. Hopefully she didn't hear anything.

I was currently on clouds as I laid on my bed in his arms. His hands played in my hair as we caught our breaths.

"Have you ever considered getting a room make over?" He asked and spoiled the mood.

"Do you ever shut up?" I teased and he chuckled softly.

"I got you something." He told me and leaned over the side of the bed and gave me a little bag marked Pandora. My face lit up immediately. It's been a while since I've gotten a present so that made me happy. He could've given me moldy bread and I wouldn't care, it's the thought that counts.

I quickly opened the bag and inside was a little box with the same logo as the bag.

"Open it" Ace whispered softly and I did. Inside was a beautiful silver bracelet with two charms already on it. I turned to look at Ace and saw that he was already looking at me.

"The first charm is an Ace of heart because of the obvious, and the second one is a star because our first date was under the stars. I plan on making a lot of memories with you and putting a relic of each moment on this bracelet." He explained and before I could stop myself I gave him a big hug. He chuckled and nibbled my neck softly.

I placed the gift back in the box and hid it in my closet so my mom wouldn't see. "Thank you so much Ace. I love it." I told him but his face looked disappointed.

"What's wrong?" I asked him but he shook his head. I made my way back over to the bed and sat beside him. "Ace."

"Can't you just wear it and tell her that Ash bought it for you if she asks?"

"Have you met my mom? She would personally take it back to the Pandora store. She already suspects that I skipped school with some boy and this would just make her prove her theories right."

"I really wish you were older."

"Oh honey, I guess you really don't know my mom. I could be 50 and she still behaves like she does. Once I live in her house, I abide by her rules. Which was why I wanted to go to a college so far away."

"One can only ask. Do you really think she would allow you to move so far away for college? At this rate, I'm pretty sure she will be going with you as well." He teased and I couldn't help but laugh but then nervousness suddenly settled within me.

"I really don't think she would actually do that. Would she?" I asked in a worried tone and Ace hugged me comfortingly.

"Alright lets not talk about her anymore. You'll be fine."

"I sure hope so." I told him.

***
When I woke the following morning, Ace had already left. Again he left a little note on my pillow and I smiled while reading it before storing it with the previous one.

I went downstairs for breakfast like usual and greeted my mom out of respect. She monitored my every movement in the kitchen and eventually I just got fed up and let without eating. Again, she didn't even left my lunch money. I rolled my eyes and went to catch the school bus. I didn't even have my phone to contact Ash.

As I sat on the bus, the other kids stared at me as if I was some weird specimen. It freaked me out a little but I guess that this is the price I have to pay for being a bad girl. When the bus parked in the school yard, I was the first person out. I knew I was being extra but I could've sworn that one of those kids were about to eat me. A sigh of relief left my lips and I marched my way over to the mango tree to meet Josh and Ashley. They were both already there so I just greeted them weakly and sat down.