Chapter 20

Ace's POV

I screwed up. I was so blinded by jealousy that every wrong word flowed out of my mouth before I could stop them. I called my girl a child. I could just imagine how she feels. I know she is hella mad because she's been ignoring my calls and text messages for the last two weeks. I don't know what to do. I want that girl so much and I still tend to mess up the one good thing in my life. I am such a different person when I am around her. I like the 'me' I am when I'm with her.

It took me so long to get her  and in the blink of an eye she is gone. What have I done? Ron and Ricky noticed my pissy mood but dared not to comment. I have cleaned my room at least 100 times in the last two weeks and its still pretty dirty to me. I wish there was something I could do to ease this ache in my chest.

It was eleven at night but I didn't care. I tried calling Bria's phone again and after not receiving any response I did something I have never done in my life. I was gonna go crazy just waiting around for her to answer my calls and messages so I got on my bike and made my way to her house. Her bedroom light was on and I know I must look like a stalker right now but I climbed up to her room and sat on her bed. I can hear the shower running so she must be in the bathroom. I tried my best not to look around her room but I couldn't help it. Although it was clean, it was still messy in my eyes and it caused me to get a little agitated.

I paced around trying to distract myself from the room but it didn't help. Her curtains and sheets didn't go together and her rug was a whole other color. Her room had so many different colors that it was like a whole damn rainbow in here. I can feel the sweat on my forehead and the little ticking in my brain. How can a person have pink sheets and orange curtains and a brown rug? Lord help me. Her chest of drawers were white and her closet and vanity mirror were a dark oak color. I paced somemore. Think of something Ace. Think. Think. Bria! Where the f**k is she? I'm going crazy over here. My eyes took in the laundry basket.  Do you wanna know what color it was? Freaking navy blue! I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. What's taking her so long? Her study table was next to catch my eyes. It was a light Grey and books were scattered messily on top of it. Her chair wasn't even tucked under the table. It looked as if she was studying before she hit the shower. I can't take this anymore. It was a bad idea for me to come here. I'm leaving.

I made my way to the window and was about to step through when I heard the bathroom door open. Thank God! I thought but then quickly swallowed the thought when I took in Bria's appearance. Her weave was out and she stood infront of me in all her natural curly haired glory. She looked amazing. Her brown skin looked flawless under the illuminescent light and her brown eyes stared at me in shock. A pink towel covered her naked body and I felt a twitch in my crotch. Down boy. My imagination ran wild as I pictured all of her curves beneath the towel.

I was so smitten that I hadn't even noticed she was talking to me. Heck, even the room didn't bother me anymore.

"I said, what are you doing here?" She snapped her fingers in my face to gain my attention. I cleared my throat before I responded.

"I came to apologize for everything." I told her and even though I tried to hide it my voice still came out husky.

"I got your messages" she tied me and turned to her closet.

"I missed you baby" I told her softly. She remained silent.

She was about to open up her closet and I had to stop her before I get a panic attack. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and as much as she tried to fight it she relaxed in my arms. "I missed you so much" I whispered in her neck.

She let out a deep breath before she turned to me. "Ace.. You can't be here"

"Why not? Bria why are you treating me this way? Are you tired of me? Is that it?"