Chapter 3 - Rebirth (III)

The baby’s daily life felt incredibly boring. There was nothing to do every day except for eating and sleeping. Fortunately Ji Ran was an actor that had great adaptability, so he soon became accustomed to his new name “Xi Wei”, and his new identity as the “First Prince”. He had also figured out where the mechanized female voice he heard yesterday came from; it actually originated from Queen Anna’s AI (Artificial intelligence) housekeeper, Bo Er.

The technology in this world was more developed than his original world, even beyond what he had imagined his original world’s future would be like. The AI housekeeper, Bo Er, did not have any entity, she was only an invisible Intelligence Center that existed in Queen Anna’s sleeping quarters to take care of the Queen’s daily life. Every day she would follow a certain schedule to send a small trolley of nutritious meals to the Queen’s bedside, and when someone approached the room, she would automatically activate a layer of electronic protection in front of the door, preventing them from disturbing the Queen. If other people wanted to visit the Queen, they must get the Queen’s consent first. Only then would Bo Er open the door for them.

In addition, whatever activities the Queen wanted to do, Bo Er immediately tried to assist her master in doing.

For example, if the Queen wanted to go out with her child to bask in the sun, then Bo Er would help her to open the balcony door, as well as preparing a comfortable chair for her. If the Queen felt hot, then Bo Er would immediately turn the room’s temperature down. If the Queen wanted to eat fruit, a trolley filled with chopped fruits would immediately be delivered to her.

Xi Wei thought it was quite amazing. Queen Anna lived a very enjoyable life, anything she wanted she could have, she lived everyday like a God. But on the other hand, she stayed in the palace all day, almost completely isolated from the outside world. Except for her occasional meetings with the King, she had no interaction with other people.

It was impossible for Xi Wei to learn more about this world, because every day he was being held in the arms of this isolated mother of his. So far, the only things he knew were: he was the first son of Queen Anna and King Trent, the First Prince of the Empire, and that he was an Omega Male. Anything else he still did not know, even the meaning of omega is still unclear for him.

***

Seven days after Xi Wei came into this world, the Queen’s Palace finally had its first visitor.

At that time, Xi Wei was nestled in Queen Anna’s bosom, drinking a bottle of nutritious milk , when Bo Er suddenly talked in her mechanized voice: “Queen, Prince Berg wants to see you.”

Anna was surprised, and said: “Berg is back? Let him come in. ”

Prince Berg? Who is this?

Xi Wei turned his head curiously, opening his eyes and looking towards the doorway. Soon, he saw a slender man come in. The man was dressed very casually, wearing only a simple white shirt and slacks, a gentle and kind smile adorning his face.

“Queen, I heard that Xi Wei was born early. I just returned to the palace, so now I have come here to see him.” The man had a soft voice, he stood two meters away from the Queen, looking at the baby in her arms. Xi Wei thought the man looked very delicate, but without appearing weak in the slightest. He had that kind of gentle temperament that would made other people feel like they were being grazed by a spring breeze, so peaceful and calm.