Chapter 27 - The Secret of Aiden

The next morning, Xi Wei was ready to go to Klaire’s place after breakfast. His Majesty Trent was worried about Xi Wei going alone and sent Craig to personally lead the Royal Guard team to escort him. For this reason, the helpless Xi Wei had to travel together with the facial-paralysis man, Craig.

Along the way, Admiral Craig was silent, and it turned the atmosphere in the suspended car very awkward. Xi Wei also felt lazy to talk to him and turned to look out the window. Fortunately, they soon arrived near Klaire’s home. To Xi Wei’s surprise, there were two rows of soldiers in front of Klaire’s house, and a few dark-blue suspended cars also parked there. Those cars had star-shaped pattern drawn above them, the symbol of the Star Corps. All the soldiers stood tall and as still as statues.

Craig watched this scene from afar. Knowing that General Byron might go out soon, he said to Xi Wei, “Sir, let’s wait a moment here before coming over.”

Xi Wei nodded, “Okay.”

Sure enough, not long after tha, General Byron and a few soldiers came out of the house and boarded the suspension cars. The Star Corps fleet left the ground, flying through the air like a meteor, before disappearing from their sight.

Craig then ordered the Royal Guard to move, stopping just in front of Klaire’s house. Then, he personally accompanied the First Prince to the door.

Mrs. Grace who had just sent her husband off caught sight of the First Prince and immediately moved to salute him. Xi Wei hurriedly asked, “Ma’am, is Klaire home?”

“He is inside changing his clothes.” Grace smiled and continued, “Long time no see, the First Prince has grown a lot taller than before.”

The little boy with black hair and a pair of clear eyes who stood in front of her was still wearing the custom-made white mini suit that Queen Anna had prepared from him a while ago. He looked very cute, and If it wasn’t for his identity, Mrs. Grace would have hugged him. She had watched this boy grow up, so he was just like her own son.

Hiding behind her was Kevin. When he saw Xi Wei, he also came forward to greet him, “Brother Xi Wei.”

Xi Wei smiled and touched his head, “Kevin, if you have time, go to the palace to see my sisters, they really miss you.”

Just as Xi Wei and Klaire grew up together, Kevin was often taken to the palace by his mother to visit Queen Anna and the two princesses Alicia and Xi Lin. They got along very well, the three omegas would often write and draw together. Kevin was very talented in painting. At such a small age, his paintings of animals and plants were so lifelike. His talent was definitely much better than his brother Klaire.

At this moment, Klaire finally came out. He bowed as soon as he saw Xi Wei, “Prince.”

Xi Wei: “…”

This guy was obviously doing this on purpose, giving him a salute in front of so many people… The embarrassed Xi Wei narrowed his eyes, but still faced Klaire with a smile.

“Hey, Klaire, let’s go to Aiden’s house,” he said, pretending to be calm.

“Okay.” Klaire looked back at Grace,” Mom, today I’m going to a classmate’s house with Xi Wei. I won’t come back for dinner.”

Grace smiled and said, “Yes, you can go!”

Xi Wei and Klaire turned and walked away.