Chapter 69 - I Don't Have Any Strength Right Now

Flying Egret, Xi Wei soon arrived at the Royal Hotel. This hotel’s biggest benefit was that it would never reveal its guests’ information, and would always safeguard their privacy. If you didn’t have the passcode to go into the hotel, no matter who you were, you wouldn’t be able to go into any of the rooms. That person had Xi Wei meet them here, so they obviously knew the Royal Hotel well.

—Exactly who were they?

Xi Wei used the passcode they had sent him to ride the floating platform inside up to VIP room #8. He hesitantly pushed open the door to the room.

To his surprise, there was no one at all inside the room.

The VIP room was quite large, and it was decorated sumptuously. There was a king-size bed in the middle, and a soft, thick, blue velvet carpet was spread across the floor. The chandelier hanging from the ceiling shone brilliantly, and delicate flowers glistening with dew were on the table. Through the huge French windows, you could see the capital planet’s spectacular nightscape and the stars twinkling overhead.

The fragrance of fresh flowers wafted through the room. The daily necessities like pillows, cups and the like all came in pairs. The room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. A place like this was really suited for a couple to relax in during their leisure time.

Xi Wei carefully looked through the room and confirmed that no one was there. He frowned and sat down on the sofa.

Someone called him over to the hotel, but didn’t appear themselves. Exactly what were they plotting?

Just as he was thinking, the door suddenly opened. Xi Wei looked up and saw a very familiar face.

—It was Joen.

Just going by looks, Joen was really one of the most handsome alphas in the empire. Xi Wei, however, had always been very fed up with him, and simply couldn’t be bothered to meet him. Yes, he simply couldn’t summon up any good feelings for a man who was constantly thinking of pressing him down.

He hadn’t expected that the one who called him out today was actually him. How did he know about the Underground Alliance?

Xi Wei kept his cool and met his gaze steadily. He asked, “Joen, you’re the one who sent me a message asking me to come?”

Joen walked over to Xi Wei and sat down beside him. He smiled and said, “That’s right, it was me.”

His gaze on Xi Wei was particularly gentle, just like he was looking at a pet. Xi Wei felt his scalp tingling from being stared at. He quickly moved his eyes away, then walked to a sofa far from him and sat down. He said, “What do you want to do?”

“Nothing much. I just wanted to find an excuse to invite you out for a chat.” Seeing Xi Wei hiding far away from him, he shamelessly followed him over. He smiled and said, “Don’t worry, I won’t leak the Underground Alliance’s information. I wouldn’t have asked you to come here otherwise.”

Xi Wei raised an eyebrow. “With what conditions?”

Joen let out a light chuckle. “Prince, you’re really direct.”

“If there weren’t any conditions to exchange, you definitely wouldn’t have asked me to come out and negotiate.” Xi Wei said coldly, “Just say it, what do you want?”

Joen looked at Xi Wei with narrowed eyes for a moment, then finally squeezed out a few words. “I want you.”

Xi Wei: “......”

Fuck, if it wasn’t for this involving the interests of the countless omegas in the Underground Alliance, Xi Wei would’ve really wanted to give him a good punch and break his head open!