Chapter 30 - The Violent First Prince

Amidst the stunned gazes of Alphas, Teacher Tony quickly approached Xi Wei and asked in a confused voice: “Was the rope loose again?”

Xi Wei’s expression was very innocent as he smiled and said: “I don’t know ah, teacher, I suddenly feel very strong. I heard my father’s fighting skills are really powerful, even when he were a child. Say, don’t you think I may have inherited his talent?”

The crowd: “…” You, an omega, actually inherited His Majesty’s fighting talent? Couldn’t you inherit something else?

Tony’s expression was also very complicated. He looked at little Xi Wei’s brilliant smile in silent for a moment before finally saying: “Do it again.”

“All right!” Xi Wei turned to the running line. He quickly ran five step, stopped before the sanbag, turned to the left, raised his right foot, and kicked! A loud bang was once again heard. This time the sandbag didn’t just fly away, but was directly smashed by him.

Everyone: “…”

Tony looked down at Xi Wei’s feet. This child’s feet looked very white and lovely, how could there be such strong explosive power?

Klaire was the only who knew the reason. It happened because of Xi Wei’s coordinated control of his whole body. He could instantly transfer the strength of his waist and legs to his feet, the key parts needed in a kick. Using this technique could even make him shoulder to shoulder with Teacher Tony in term of explosive power.

The whole classroom fell silent. After a long while, Craig, who now stood among the audience, came forward and looked at Xi Wei: “It appears that His Highness is right, you have really inherited His Majesty’s talent in fighting.”

“…” the alpha students surrounding Xi Wei gasped. They took a step back and looked at Xi Wei like he was a freak.

On the other hand, Carlo seemed interested upon seeing Xi Wei’s performance. He stepped forward to challenge Xi Wei: “You really have inherited His Majesty’s fighting talent?”

Xi Wei smiled: “You want to try?”

As he said this, Xi Wei extended his right hand with the palm facing up, showing a standard challenging posture, his attitude was really confident.

This displeased Carlo, who took the initiative to attack, a sharp punch on Xi Wei’s shoulder! Xi Wei moved sideways, evading it easily, then followed it with a quick move to clucth Carlo’s fist. He pulled at the arm, then used his foot to trip him. With his body losing its center of gravity, Carlo fell to the ground, like a dog eating its own excrement!

Carlo: “…”

The fallen Carlo couldn’t believe what had just happened, he stared blankly at Xi Wei with a shocked expression.

Xi Wei retracted his hand, smiled and said: “Still want to fight, Class Leader?”

Carlo: “…”

Carol, who was beaten by an omega, felt like everything he had known his whole life was a lie. His cognition from a young age was that Omegas were very weak, needed to be protected and cared about, would often fall sick, and couldn’t withstand the wind and sun. Unexpectedly, now in front of him appeared this omega who managed to not only catch his fist, but tripped him as well.