Chapter 44 - Care

Randy didn’t welcome Craig’s sudden confession. Didn’t they already agree that Craig would help him through his heat so that they could have a baby and use the stem cells to cure Aiden? Craig was willing to help, and Randy was very grateful for that, but that was all he felt. The way Randy saw it, both of them agreed to this, and after the agreement was over there was no need for them to have any further relationship. Randy wouldn’t cling to Craig, and he naturally didn’t want Craig to cling to him either.

In the end, this bigshot general ran to his door holding a pile of children’s clothes and snacks, in order to confess to him. Randy looked at the general in front of him who had a serious expression, and hesitated for a long moment, before saying: “Actually...General, you don’t need to care too much about this. I'm the one who specifically requested that you help me with my heat. After the child is born, I can raise him with my own ability. I won’t use that as a reason to entangle you. If you have an omega you like, you can feel free to marry them…”

He hadn’t finished his words yet when Craig forcefully interrupted him, his face black. “What nonsense are you saying?! How could I marry someone else? If I wanted to marry, I could only...I could only marry you, do you understand or not!”

“...I don’t really understand.” Randy said.

Craig was almost driven up the wall. This fickle omega didn’t place one shred of importance on his heat. Once it was over, it was goodbye to him. What did he take Craig for?

What about the textbook that said that after being marked, an omega would develop a strong sense of dependence on their alpha? Was that textbook scamming him? Never mind a strong sense of dependence, this omega instead held the straightforward attitude of: “The matter’s over with, and I’m over you.”

Thinking of this, Craig felt a burst of pain in his heart. He looked at Randy’s confused face, and simply didn’t know what to do.

After a long moment of silence, Craig finally made a decision.

He put down the things he had bought for the baby onto the ground, and with one hand he pulled Randy close by the waist, and firmly kissed him.

“Ah…” The sudden kiss made Randy’s eyes open wide in surprise. Craig’s clumsy, reckless tongue wantonly stirred up his mouth. His kissing technique was really just terrible. Randy frowned, and couldn’t help but lightly bite him.

Craig: “...”

He actually dares to bite me! Bite me...bite...me…

After being bitten, General Craig’s face turned first red, then white. He stared blankly at the omega in front of him, overcome with surprise.

He found that ever since he met Randy, all the knowledge he previously learned about omegas became useless.

What “omegas have a timid character, they’ll be shy and trembling when the time comes for them to be marked?” His Randy was very bold and aggressive. Nevermind shy and trembling, on the contrary, he impatiently stripped off Craig’s clothes, and took the initiative to push him down.

What “omegas rely on their alphas, they’ll be broken-hearted when they’re forced to part”—Randy put on an attitude of “you should go, I’m busy right now,” and didn’t care at all where his own alpha went off to.

Also, hadn’t the textbook said that when they were kissed, omegas would be docile and blushing? More nonsense! This omega had actually fiercely bitten him, his tongue was even bleeding.

After biting him, Randy stepped back, and smiled a little apologetically, saying, “I don’t like being kissed so hard, it’s a little uncomfortable. I didn’t hurt you, did I?”