Chapter 20 - Recognition (IV)

At that moment, Klaire’s body wasn’t the only one that had turned stiff, many students around them were also standing frozen, staring at the sandbag that was hit until one meter away by the omega.

His first time and he already could punch the sandbag like that. Even a lot of strong alphas were not necessarily able to do that, and he was an omega… how is it possible?

Carlo also looked back at Xi Wei in astonishment, he could not believe that Xi Wei was actually able to do this – is he really not an alpha who was mistakenly identified as an omega? Otherwise, how could there be such strength from him?

Xi Wei also realized that he had made a serious mistake after punching out. Probably because in his past life he liked doing various martial arts and often practiced boxing at home, when he looked at the familiar sandbag in front of him, all he could feel was a thrilling sensation, like his blood was boiling. His body felt like a string of arrows, so when Teacher Tony loudly shouted out one, two, three, he instinctively threw a punch following moves from his memory. It was so natural for him, almost as if he routinely trained this every morning.

This was a fatal mistake – because at that moment he forgot he was an omega and about his disguise.

Truthfully, the most instinctive actions were what one would find most harder to hide. When one did not want to show their expression, they could bow their heads; if one were afraid their expression would be leaked through their eyes, they could just close their eyes. However, the instinctive reaction at a critical moment was a condition buried deeply in one’s mind. There was no way to deliberately disguise a conditioned reflex.

With Xi Wei’s own physical fitness, it was simply impossible for him to punch a sandbag until it moved one meter away. However he had all of Ji Ran’s memory in his mind, the guy who achieved black belt at the age of eighteen, and had the professional textbook-perfect postures. His mentor in the past life once told him that fighting was not only about using brute force, but also needed skills– with a flexible body, even someone who had a short stature could beat a tall brawny guy.

Xi Wei’s strength was not as good as alphas, but his skill was absolutely perfect – the perfection was almost shoulder to shoulder with Tony!

Still in surprise, Teacher Tony came forward with a serious look and asked: “How did you do this Xi Wei?”

Xi Wei immediately adjusted his expression, scratched his head innocently, smiled and answered: “Teacher, I don’t know. I think this bag has a problem, just when I was about to punch, the rope seemed to be loose. I’ll try it again.”

“Is it?” Tony looked at him with a puzzled look and checked the sandbag’s sling and said,” You try again. “

“Okay!” Xi Wei clenched his fist and punched the sandbag in front of him, but this time, as his fist was about to hit the sandbag, he deliberately reigned his force. The sandbag shook really gently, like it was being tickled. Xi Wei frowned at his red fist and put on a painful look.

The surrounding alphas breathed a sigh of relief and couldn’t help but whisper: “Sure enough, the rope was loose, that’s why the sandbag drifted away by itself!”

“Yes, how could an omega hit such a heavy sandbag?”

“What, that really scared me!”