CHAPTER 2 | PAWN

"As you're going to be the next CEO, I think you should decide what you want to give up", Mr Bieber said leaving me in shock.

I am looking at my dad, what have you done.

And how could he even make a promise or agreement about me without me knowing.  Knowing he was helpless I said, "Can we talk,dad?"

Jeremy speaks up, turning to his assistant,"I think we should let them talk. Miss Baldwin take your time",with a smile he went out.

"I don't have any other option dad, do I?", I'm not signing my company to someone else.

"No you don't, and I'm really sorry my baby for all this. You're facing this situation for me and all I can do is nothing. A fake marriage is the only way to save this company."

A fake loveless marriage with a multi billionaire, the CEO of the Bieber's inc. But the only thing that I can see in front of me is my father requesting me to save his image.

"By when do I have to get married?"

"The day you become CEO."

"And when is that?"

"Next week."

.

.

.

My family may be billionaire but I never lead my life any different. It was as normal as others. I may have lived in a huge mansion but my family never taught me to show it off.
I was an average girl my whole life. I studied hard after everything that happened with me in high school to take the responsibility of one of the top companies in our city that my father owns. My sister is a model so she wouldn't take the company and stay in New York all the time. Now when my dream was finally coming true, it turned around again.

I never had a love interest in a guy after my one and only high school crush who crushed my heart badly (the only reason I had no dream of getting married).

But when it's time, my parents made a big decision on my place. They have fixed my marriage with a completely unknown person. How can I marry someone when I don't know anything about him?

I can't even sleep thinking about all that happened today.

Ahhh, I really need to sleep.I still can't believe that I didn't said a word to stop this marriage. All I cared for was my company.

I am going to meet the Bieber's family tomorrow.All I hope for is, them to be good towards me.