CHAPTER 20 | ARIZONA

Hailey's POV

Justin woke me up before landing. It was a 3 and half hour of journey but the headache I was having felt like 3 years old.

We get off from the plane and it was almost 6 in the morning when we reached the hotel. All of the employees were handed their hotel room keys. Me and Justin were the last one to get ours.

"You have booked only one room??", I madly exclaimed.

"I only booked a room for me. You knew you were coming, why didn't you manage your own?"

"You're kidding, aren't you?", he wasn't replying me so I again snapped,"Look, dad told me about my grandpappy's house, don't mess with me or I can go stay there."

He started walking and looked back at me to shake his room keys up saying,"Come on I own this hotel's sky high penthouse, you can have a corner if you want."

Whyyy's he like that.

We entered his nice penthouse.

While I placed my bags I saw Justin jump into bed, so that I could not.
"Be ready by 10, we've to meet Mr and Mrs Anderson and visit their farmhouse", he said before falling asleep.

I didn't mind because he didn't sleep whole night and sacrificed his room for me. I made myself coffee and got changed into comfy clothes. I texted mum to inform about our arrival. I saved the location of grandpappy's house that I asked for from dad. I decided to visit it once I was free.

.

.

.

Our visit with Mr and Mrs Anderson went well. Now we were heading towards our project location. My team was already there waiting for us.

As we arrived a magnificent farmhouse caught my attention. It was already build.

"Inner side is fully yours to handle, you can change the color outside too if you need to match."

Justin said and I nod as I thought of discussing ideas with Mrs Anderson first. We toured the entire house as I talked with Mrs Anderson about her likes, dislikes and priorities. My secretary took all the notes, walking beside us.

"Sure Mrs Anderson, and it would be very helpful if you stay with us while setting the living room and the kitchen. Hopefully it will take 7 to 8 days to intergrate your house."

"That would be great. You also must have so many works left on your desk dear."

"That's for sure but this is also work Mrs Anderson", I said smiling.

-

It was nice meeting with them. We had our lunch on our way back to hotel. Mr and Mrs Anderson invited us for dinner tonight, so I hadn't got the chance to visit my grandparents stonehouse.

We went to the Anderson's for dinner. We enjoyed talking with cool backdated pair. They kept praising and talking about how surprised they were to hear that the inheritor of Bieber and Baldwin got married. I don't know how is that surprising, not knowing our point of view.

We had homemade dinner and had champagne.

We returned to hotel and I stole time to talk with Kedelina, my secretary, about the records she took today and shared my opinion. I came back to the penthouse and went to take a bath, seeing Justin already getting ready for bed.

When I exited the bathroom I saw Justin laying on the bed trying to sleep.

"Justin I know you're not sleeping, get up, we need to talk about sleeping arrangements."

"Thanks but I already arranged mine."

"There's no couch either."

"There's a nice smooth floor and a lot of blankets inside the cupboard."

This was so disrespectful, I can't take it.

Though I take off some extra blankets but how could I be able to adjust on the cold hard ground.

"Next time you flex with your penthouse make sure there's enough room for people, for me to sleep."
Saying my words I climbed on the edge of the bed. I was one breathe away from falling on the floor.

Our backs were facing each other, both hardly breathing and trying to sleep,both knowing that the other one is not sleeping.

Thinking of his sudden bipolar activities, I blurted out,"You know what Justin, I always tried to hate you, I have, but I couldn't, I always failed."

"Trust me when I say the feeling is mutual", he said leaving me speechless and breathless.