CHAPTER 30 | NOW THAT YOU'RE MINE

Hailey's POV

I could hardly sleep after today's events. I jumped out of my blanket and wore hoodie over my tank top and shorts. I checked my phone to see it was 2 : 45.

I went to Justin's room. Not finding him there I elected to check out his study. First I went to kitchen to grab an ice cream bucket. Then I tip toed till I made it to him. I knocked and inserted without lingering for him to invite me in.

"Is it your hobby prowling around at this late of night?"

"Kinda", I said.

He said, setting down his coffee,"Why aren't you sleeping?"

"You were bothering me, in my dreams. So I came to visualize you."

He smiled and came adjoining my side,"That's because I wished you to have sweet dreams",he whispered in my ears, causing his nose to brush my neck only to make me quiver."Are you kidding me? Put that ice cream back to it's place, now!"

"Come on, we both know you enjoyed last time having it",it was too hard and cold but I smashed a full spoon on his nose,"Now it's my turn."

"Damn, you lost it, it's so cooold Hailey."

"I know right?", I smiled against his nose while I licked.

"Fuck the ice cream", he snatched and put the bowl down on the table and grabbed my waist with one hand, another framing my face to smash his lips hardly on mine.

His nose full of melted creams made my face grow colder. I kissed him back with same aggression.

"Why.are.we.always.in.an.inappropriate.place?",he said in between kisses.

I laughed against his mouth when he drifted me in table and drove his tongue from my mouth to my ears and neck. He placed pecks on my neck and collar while I did to his arms. My fingers travelled around his hem and belts. Not breaking the kiss, he slowly put his hand under my clothes. I froze.

Flashback

We are rehearsing our stage drama Romeo and Juliet, typical high school theme I know. Justin was playing one and only Romeo Montague and junior prom queen from last year was playing Juliet Capulet. Not that I wasn't a part of this, I had a background role for a Capulet soldier.

It was time, when Romeo was climbing on the balcony and me, the Capulet soldier had to seek for the noises and search outside. I went to warn in the air,"Who's there, come out",when Justin accidentally fell from the balcony on top of me.

His one hand supporting on my chest while the other was finding the ground.
"Move child, move, Romeo!",our over protective theater teacher barked out of hell,"No touching, I said no touching",who banned all Romeo and Juliet's kissing scenes.

"Damn you."

"You fell on me, I should be the one to curse you", I said struggling to escape the snare.

As I failed, hearing murmurs around, my tears started running down,"And do not touch me again, my body is not your to touch, to find support."

END OF FLASHBACK

"Now that you're mine, can I touch you?", he asked me gently seeing me getting numb.

"Yes please",I granted with tears in my eyes and smile on my face, he pushed me back without wasting a second.

It got wilder at the point when he pinned me against the wall and put my hand above to athorize. I followed his lead and moaned in pleasure.

Damn he's so well experienced.

It didn't take us long to rip each other's attire, while we were on the way to his room. Our moans were loud enough to fill the house.

It got drastic when we reached to his bedroom, still making out and gaunted on each other. Even when his room was frosty, we were both soaked in sweat.

He pushed me down in his bed and went to light the heater. I never got the shot to check out his tattood arms and other figures.

He came to the edge of the bed to throw me on the core. He was on top of me, on certain point I had no way to drift. He leaned down to give soft smooches on my cleavage

He rubbed his torso and mine rhymed with his while we had the only pieces of fabric left in our bodies. I tuned to climb on him, next second he was completely under me and the lead was mine to take.

"Are you sure you want it?", he asked me gently as if I was an angel.

"I have never been this much sure my whole life",I assured him that I was ready to finally do it.

He smiled, nodded and kissed me while turning around to take a foil packet from his desk.

Not after long, he was completely inside me, making me tighten. It was a feeling I never had before. We moved back and forth and moaned in pleasure.

"You can always tell me to go slow."

Boy you have a control over my crazy hormones.

"It's alright."

He kissed all over my stomach and collar to relax me, to lessen my pain.

____________________________

I woke up with stomachache in the morning. A heavy one. I queried my surroundings and realized I was in Justin's bed, naked.

I sat up and saw blood all over the grey sheets. It's awkward, letting him know that he broke my virginity.

I heard shower dripping, so I took my time to cover myself.

"You woke up already?", I jumped as heard his voice.

He stepped into the room and stood in front of mirror with a towel around. Oh fuck my nails, he had scratches all over his back.

"I'm sorry for the marks."

He turned around to come up to me and kissed my neck,"But I'm not",I realized how much those hickies have covered my neck.

"We're always even", he said breaking my thoughts.

He rushed out of the room after getting dressed so that I can take shower and remove the sheets.

As the hot water ran through my limbs I refelt his touches and caress and I fell for him, again.