CHAPTER 36 | THY RESOLUTION

Hailey's POV

Peace and Justin's warmth are two things that can't be compared, ever.

We were still staying at the apartment and it was past dawn. I woke up to see Justin's arms weren't around me. I turned around to see him sitting at the edge of the bed.

"When did you wake up?", I asked and he turned his face to me immediately.

"When were you going to tell me about this? Or did you decided not to tell me at all?",I rubbed my eyes and focused on whatever he was talking about.

Oh no, I totally forgot about the pregnancy test.

"Justin, look...", I slowly rolled over from bed to get up.

"Don't you dare telling me it's not what it looks like", his voice was filled with less anger and more insecurities.

"I found out it yesterday and wasn't ready to tell you."

"So what language you wanted to confess it in?"

"Why are you getting mad? I thought I'd tell you when I was sure..."

"...sure of what? If you want to keep my baby or kill him? Why wouldn't I be mad? Hailey I found this test in your dust bin. Don't you understand what does it look like?"

"Mind your words, he's my child too and about keeping him, it's my body and I'm the one to decide whether I want him or not", I was almost crying by the time he was accusing me for killing our baby.

I know, according to the situation I might not want to have a child right now, but I want this baby from every core of me so badly. This is a part of us.

"Don't forget I was the one to put him in you",this was maybe the most cruel thing to tell someone. But he soon realized and said,"Hailey, here, look at me, I'm sorry for freaking out but I didn't want to find it out like this."

"Neither did I",he came to wrap me in his embrace."Can we not fight please?", I sobbed in his chest.

"Yes and I'm sorry for saying that I don't want a baby and I love you",he said brushing his lips in my temple.

-

-

-

Justin's POV

I was heading to our house with Hailey. Not sure if we should talk about our baby any time soon.

We entered to our house and Hailey went to fresh up and she asked me not to tell our parents that she was back. But I informed Scooter, Ryan and Allison who helped me looking out for Hailey for a week.

The only thing that I could think of right now was my child. I know Hailey is upset about the agreement. I haven't told her that I took care of it and we don't have to sign up for anything stupid like this.

"Babe are you ready?", Hailey asked me while exiting from the washroom.

We were going to visit a doctor to make sure if the pregnancy test was right.