CHAPTER 9 | PERVERT

"About what?", I ask in fear. Please god, he must not recognize me.

"Let's not get into a serious conversation. Just pretend that nothing happened before and let's treat our lives as if it didn't changed."

Which 'before' he's talking about by the way?!

"I'm the one who had to change my house and lifestyle not you."

"Whatever",he rolled his eyes.

He left, just like that. How can someone be so callous.

I need to get this clear. I need to talk to someone who could make this clear for me.
Should I call Ryan?

I dialed his number and called him. I was confused of what to say first because I didn't even talked to him on the wedding day. Well he must have understood my situation.

"Hello"

"Hello Ryan it's me Hailey."

"Heeyy what just happened? I was trying to reach you for asking about all that shit happened and you called me for the first time hell, I gave you my contact number but you didn't ever gave me yours, now tell me everything!"

For a second I thought my ear was bleeding from his loud voice filled with excitement, well more like questions.

"Well he is your best friend, you tell me".

"I wondered if I should ask him about you cause there are chances he might remember you or even not remember you. He must remember your name because of me and others."

"I still feel so dumb to let you guys continue those gibberish. I could have stopped that, couldn't I?"

"Dont be sad over it. So what happened? Did he recognized you?"

"This is why I called you, honestly. But he'll only recognize me only if he remembers me, right?"

"Are you kidding? It's been almost 24 hours and you still haven't talk to him? Girl, I'm telling you this maybe for the 100th time, that you almost left the biggest trauma than any other girl in his life."

"You're scaring me."

"I know."

"Can we meet?"

"Whoa- like seriously?? You want to meet? Like outside the school? I can't believe! cause maybe you are the only girl who never agreed to go out with me in high school."

"Are you for real now? Come on. It's been long."

"Tomorrow?"

"Tommorow,1:45 pm. I'll text you the location."

"Yes boss.Goodbye."

-

Ryan Good, Justin's best friend, more like a brother. He was the best big brother and the biggest flirt to me at the same time back in school. He had link with all the girls back then.He never refused to help someone as long as it is in his hands. In another words he was a high school popular guy, good girls hated him and bad girls were crazy for him. Just not my best friend Melody.