CHAPTER 32 | DATE?

Hailey's POV

It's a view that I'm not used to. Justin's head resting on my chest, that makes him hear every heartbeat as I breathe, with his arms all around me. It was past noon but how could I wake him up if he's being such an angel?

"Are you checking me out?", boy do you read minds?

"No im not. Come on we haven't had lunch and I'm craving for food."

"Room service or take out?"

"Are you planning on laying in the bed for the rest of the time?"

"Yep"

"Let's get take out and go for boating."

"Your wish is my command",he said getting up from me and from bed to grab his robe.

Ryan called me, of course to disturb. But I took the call.

'Hey Ryan, what's up?'

'I and Melody went for betting if you guys are picking up phone calls on honeymoon or not.'

'So who wins?'

'Me, duh'

'I swear I won't pick up a single calls if they are from you two, now bye."

What kind of weird way it is to check on your friends! I thought while cutting the line.

Justin walked out of the bathroom, water dripping down his naked body as butterflies around me started singing. shut up butterflies.

We both headed towards the famous Canale Grande (grand canal) after having Mac and cheese. We straightly went for boating. We rode for an hour. We talked less and enjoyed the hush. It was more quiet in the middle, far from mass.

It was almost evening, means the new year fiesta was yet to start

"Are we going to any of those festivities?",I asked Justin.

"Firstly, you get feral in social crowdings. Secondly, what if I say I've arranged something for tonight?",he said with massive sarcasm.

"Are you taking me on date?"

"Would you mind?"

I smiled back and quivered in the thought of new year surprises in novels and movies.
Come on, life's not a fantasy.