CHAPTER 7 | FIRST NIGHT

As I entered the house, I looked around to see an empty hall room. It was big and silent. Seems like the servants were given the day off.

Justin was beside me but when I was busy checking out his house, he left me behind and went to upstairs.

That was rude.

I was not even expecting any better.

I was slowly climbing the stairs and suddenly I saw something moving on the right side. My eyes rushed to the place but I only could see a door being slammed.

If it couldn't be anymore rude.

I was walking around in the corridor and found a huge room in the center.That must be the master bedroom.

Wait, if it was Justin's own house and his family was not even here, since nobody is here, were we still supposed to act like real husband wife?

I mean don't I need to find another room?

I was about to enter a spare room when Justin walked out from the room behind that door.

"No need for that, you can stay in the master bedroom. Others are not prepared."

"What about you?"

"Don't think about me", he murmered as silently as possible.

With that he went down the stairs.

I sat on his bed and started to get off my veil and other jewelries. I didn't need to find my clothes as it was already set up in a closet beside the bathroom. I went to take a long shower. The hot shower really helped me a lot. I was tie-ing the belt of a fresh bathrobe and exiting the bathroom. A shiver from shock left me stand still when I found Justin sleeping on the bed.

Was he talking about staying in the same room a few seconds back?

The first thing that came to my head was, if he recognize me he'll hate me to death.

I entered the closet without making any noise and got dressed with the only decent piece of cloth with a cardigan my mom packed. Heaven save me.

I came back to the room only to find it empty and to hear sounds of water dripping inside the washroom.

Maybe he hadn't found any suitable room for himself. I decided to sleep on the couch. Thank Lord it was not that uncomfortable. Soon I felt asleep.

The next morning

I woke up from a headache, a bad one.

I didn't realized it was that bad until I hear myself screaming in pain.

I opened me eyes to see myself in the couch. There was a blanket over me.

I heard the door opening, a mid aged woman comes rush in to hold me,"Madam are you okay?" Maybe she was one of the worker here.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm fine."

She helps me to sit in the bed. She waits for me to order something but I don't. She says with a smile,"Good morning madam, I'm Margaret. Sir told me to help you with whatever you want."

"Where's he?"

"He left for work."

I checked my phone to see it's already 9.

Shit