CHAPTER 35 | AWAY FROM LIFE

[One week later]

Hailey's POV

It's been a week since I'm leaving in my secret studio apartment, hiding, away from Justin, away from my work, away from home, away from everything and everyone. It's just Alaia who keeps informing me how Justin and dad are taking care of my works.

I over thought the fact and almost decided to give up on my properties along with my other hotels and bars

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I over thought the fact and almost decided to give up on my properties along with my other hotels and bars. Morever, Justin is already on field.

I stopped over thinking and received the phone call.

'Good morning, Alaia.'
'Get up from bed Hails.'
'Yes ma'am, but first tell me how's mum and dad?'
'They are stable, they are confident when it comes to you, you know.'
'Yeah I know, and I wanted to... uh...how are you, when are you coming?'
'You wanted to know if Justin's okay, yes he is.'
'He must be lively, with all the money that he owns now.'
'I talked to him yesterday, trust me I never thought he would be so much miserable when you're gone.'

She cut the line.

Did I hear absolute? She hated him to death.

My head was spinning like it has never before. I was lying in my bed because I had nothing to do. But today I feel differ...

I ran to the toilet to puke up, fuck my burger that I ate last night. Worst part is I've to clean all these on my own.

I spent the day same as the others since last week. By watching movies and missing Justin.

But I have to stop missing him, I've to stop loving him. Christ knows how many times I've picked my phone up to call him but I couldn't gather some courage. But when he calls I try hard to turn my feelings off.

This is how my days are going, swinging moods even when I'm not in my period. Perion. Holy shit. I'm 2 weeks late that I never usually am.

No no no, this can't be happening, not with with me, not now. If I call Alaia she will insist me to go back. I can't tell Melody to come over because a few days ago she hated Ryan but now she tells him everything, like literally everything.

I remember continuing my birth control pills.What if there was a mistake.

I called for a pregnancy test delivery that took the longest 15 minutes of my life.Well it took 13 minutes for delivery though. Other 2 minutes for the pregnancy result to come out.

I wasn't sure if I was ready to raise a child, let alone thinking about raise on my own.

It showed it's result. Two sticks. By the way what does that mean?

Unless I'm Yoursजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें