CHAPTER 27 | WORSHIPS

~all I want is the taste that your lips allow~

Hailey's POV

It's been a few days, my life's going as normal as it should. Easy work days, comfortzone from my husband. At least we both are giving our marriage a try.

It was Saturday morning when I entered my room after morning meal. My phone buzzed to interrupt my thoughts. I reached to my phone to see 28 texts from Ryan with 7 missed calls.

'save me','why did Melody call me to meet her','do you know anything???','what if she shuts me down forever, like foreeever','what if she says that she','hates','me','imaa diiie..'

God give him some chill.

I called Melody over and over again but she didn't pick any of them. heck you can't break his heart like that.
He's going to cry to death.

I tried to call Ryan but failed again and again. Instantly Justin hastened through my door and showed his phone.

"Did you see that coming?"

I saw Ryan's post from Instagram that was uploaded 3 minutes ago. A photo of smiling Ryan and beside him there was Melody and her hand held high with a ring.

My eyes raced to the caption.

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

'To the one who kept hating me.'

"Damn. No I didn't, but I always hoped for it not gonna lie!!"

I literally was laughing and jumping all around my room.

.

.

.

So here is the whole situation: the 4 of us are sitting in the cafe around afternoon. My excitement needn't to be explained, because of my expression. Melody had her whole face covered with smile. Ryan, for the first time was shy. Justin was idley sitting.

That was awkward. Even if Justin flirted with Melody ceaselessly for a few days, everyone knew that they had nothing between them. I too had no allegations against the fact.

They told us the whole story, how Melody wanted to see him this morning, how Melody told him they need to get this together, how Ryan confessed from his heart, how she finally realized her love for him and how she agreed to marry him.

I realized how busy I was that I did not even know what was going on in her life for last few weeks.

We had our munch for the evening and we went out, saying our goodbyes.

"Where are we going?",I asked Justin, passing through the parkings.

"I called Trevor to come and pick the car up. Is there any problem if we walk to home?"

"You're asking me after sending the car away!?Never mind, it's more pleasant, walking on the road,under the snowflakes."

"I thought, you'd like it this way."

"I do", I looked at him and gave him a brush at the side of his forehead.

We kept walking, silently. It was cute, and romantic. When we walked passed the park street we saw people enjoying festival nearby.

"What do you think?", I am always in favor of this type of winter or Christmas festivals and carnivals.

"No way, we're freezing out here, no way we can stay longer outsid..."

He denied without compromising. But I was stubborn too.

"I'm staying."

"You'll catch cold, let's go home",as always he played the role of superior.

"No,no,no,no...did I mention no?", but I started pleading.

"How can I say no to your no", he said rubbing his head looking around, whispering, but loud enough for me to hear.

"I heard you."

"Ok we're staying but not more than 15 minutes."

"Stop being bossy",I said giggling.

"So what do we do here? The more we stay here the colder i get. I know you, you will ask for ice cream any minute now."

"I want ice cream."

I mean, come on. It would be daring to eat ice cream in this cold.

I had my ice cream after a 20 seconds of argument with Justin. He also knew from the fresh beginning that he'd loose this one too.

"Don't you want some?", I teased Justin, moaning with every lick on the ice cream.

"Thank you for offering but I am a human."

That's how we teased each other until we reached to the carnival. Cold blizzards weren't stopping.

"There we can breath the solitude",he said as he closed his eyes and breathe the freezy air, putting his hand inside the pocket.

"There, I can taste the..."

"Shu-ht up, your ice cream isn't everything!",he said and I saw him laughing like he had never before.
"You didn't taste it so don't judge..."

The white wind started blowing, driving a strand of my hair to my ice cream and went straight into my face, causing my cheeks flowed in foams.

I tried hard to remove my hair full of ice cream from my face when Justin grabbed my hand and placed his mouth on my cheek and licked up the ice cream.

"Now I know it's tasty, now shut up on your ice cream jokes."

I don't know if it was his cold voice or his action that shut me down.

Jesus knows what got inside me and I crashed the whole cone on my face, laughing.

"If that's how you like it."

In a second he looked around then devoured all those cream from my face.