CHAPTER 19 | SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND GOOD WEEKENDS

Hailey's POV

I was sobbing and hugging the empty coke bottle so tightly when Rosie read her letter to Alex in his wedding. I was also trying hard not to shut my eyes, that were fighting to sleep.

Shaky breathes were brushing my ears and that's how I knew Justin was sleeping. The movie ended and I fell asleep without cleaning the mess in the room. I can't wake next morning for office if I waste one more second.

.

.

.

Coldness broke my heavy sleep in midnight. Justin was folded in a corner of the bed. I woke up and went to washroom after cleaning the bed as much as I could. I pulled the blanket over me and gave Justin another blanket so he could sleep in peace.

But my peace went out and I couldn't sleep. I checked my phone to see 2 missed calls from Alaia. I texted her and went to YouTube. I rubbed my body against pillow for warmth. But it was useless. Suddenly I heard Justin sobbing like last night in dreams. I tried to comfort him by rubbing his back, again.

.

.

I woke up early morning at 6. The warmth I was getting was beyond peace. Justin hugging me like a sweet crave. wait what. Not to wake him up I tried to move but it was useless. Isn't this embrace the first interaction between us? Because the wedding kiss on the cheek doesn't really count.

I scolded myself and jumped out of bed and ran to the washroom as fast as I could, leaving Justin in bed alone, confused, sleepy eyed.

I took a bath and got changed. Justin already left my room and went for workout. I went to kitchen to make breakfast for us but Sofie was already there. I came back to my room and cleaned it up. I also worked on the files of my team that I will take for the farmhouse before I decided to knock at Justin's gym room.

"Hey", he said right after he saw me.
Awkward
"Hey, um-are you done?"
"Yeah, come in",he walked out of the tredmill and took a towel to wrap it around his neck.
"You go, take a bath we'll talk about the upcoming project in the breakfast."

I went to my room thinking about starting workout. It would be less awkward if I keep listen to music while workout or that would be better if our workout time doesn't match.

.

.

We were sitting on the table, taking our meal, discussing our work.

"The house is almost done, my men are taking care of it. It's just your part that is left to design it at the inside."

"When are we leaving then? I need to tell my team to be ready by that time."

"Saturday."

We left home and together went to the Baldwin's first for a meeting with my workers. We discussed the tour and the ideas of interiors.

.

.

.

Weekend

The week went pretty well and busy for both me and Justin.

I packed for the trip. We are going to take off for Arizona tonight. I got ready and got downstairs to talk to Sofie. She kept telling me not to worry about home. After talking to Sofie I called Dad to inform him about flight. Justin came down to the living room when I hanged up the call.

He dressed informally."Ready?"

"Yep, let's go", I smiled and went out.

It was a quiet and peaceful drive to the airport. We both met our workers at the airport and went to the private airport altogether. Justin had his name on his jet. flex.

There were 8 more people except me and Justin. Once they were settled up he took me to the inner side which was marvelous.

"These interior decors are beautiful."

"Just like it's owner",since when did he become so self obsessed. Seeing me silent he again spoke,"You can take rest there", as he opened the door of a damn luxurious bedroom. "I'll go check if we're ready to take off."

It was my first time visiting Arizona. Dad never took me there, only said that I might go there when the time is right.

I went to sleep soon after the plane took off at 2 am.

I think the time is right.