CHAPTER 31 | VENICE ON BUCKET LIST?

Justin's POV

I have been with a lot of girls in my whole life but it never felt so right. I couldn't stop thinking about last night. But the worst part was the blood stained sheets. It gave me a feeling that I might have hurt her again. I hope it's just because of her first time.

"What's there to eat?", Hailey cut off my thoughts the time she walked in.

It was not even 30 minutes earlier when I saw her upstairs in a weak state. How can she look so put together in a twinkle.

"Here, have ham, egg and bread."

"Cheers",she mouthed and sat beside me.

I gathered some spirit to finally ask her about honeymoon. I took a sip from my coffee and rised my head,"Hailey, I was pondering lately, how about spending the new year's eve on a vacation?"

"As in honeymoon?"

That's my girl.

"Do you fancy one?", I smirked.

"I mean... I always wanted to go to Venice with the one I love. It may bore you though."

"Honeymoon in the the city of romance? That was totally on my bucket list."

Hailey's POV

I didn't know my guy was a keeper. But the next thing he said made me gasped in the lack of air,"I already booked ticket and hotel rooms for Venice, thank Jesus you you like it too."

"Like it? Oh good lord I loved the plan", I jumped out of my seat to share a side hug with Justin.

Venice is the only major places where I've never been to because I always wanted to explore the place with my soulmate.

"So is it a honeymoon or vacation?", he demanded and I said,"Ask yourself."

We both were standing in front of our house after breakfast to head towards our work.

Justin went to his soft place again and asked me,"Does it hurt?", placing his thumb on my abdomen.

"Now, it doesn't", I smiled. As he asked all my pain flew away unquestionably.

Weekend (Hailey's POV)

The week passed by faster. It was pretty easy for me. I discovered a lot about Justin and found out that we have a lot in common. We slept together, one day in his bed, another in mine.

It was finally time for our layoff or honeymoon or whatever it was. I've already shopped for a whole day yesterday. It was packing turn when Alaia called me to pinch. Why do mum always have ruin my day?

'Let me guess you're on your way to hoooniiimuuun',she claimed with sarcasm.

'Let me guess, mum told you?'

'Who else', she chuckled and started requiring what type of clothes I'm packing only to make me more stiff. This is how a never ending conversation starts.

'Blue or gray or purple', this altercation is going on  for last 20 minutes since Justin couldn't decide what color we should match on the first day of our vacation.

"Babe say it on count of 3...", seeing him so excited wasn't a everyday view, though I'm getting used to 'babe' epithet."Purple ok?"

"That's my favorite color but are sure?"

I leaned over to kiss and assure him,"We've got a forever, let's take it slow."

"But forever seems too precised when it comes to you, not anywhere near enough."

"Let's make it last longer",I said and climbed on him to cuddle. I knew how he liked it.

"I've got a surprise for you, it's in the backyard",I said breaking the kiss.

I went to bring him his his new year present,"I wanted to give him to you at new year but I felt like you need to have him right now",I said as I revealed the puppy on the basket.

Justin jumped as soon as he saw that.

"Jazzy and and Jaxon told me about Mally and I'm sorry for them. So I thought you should have another pet", Justin started playing with him as I was uselessly barking by their side.

"Jesus, he's so cute, we should call him Oscar."

"Sounds good. I asked Stella to take care of him when we'll be in Italy."

We played and it was not long when Oscar started responding.

Soon Justin hurried me up for dinner. Our flight was at 1 in the morning. I insisted Justin so that we could lead the vacation like a regular couple and have our journey by public jet.
.

.

.
Our ETA in Italy was at 11. We enjoyed our typical journey. As soon as we reached there we were welcomed by natives.

We had transport that took us to our hotel. We checked in and received keys when I said,"Do you own this hotel? or any part of it? or maybe anything in this city?"

"Come on Hailey, why do you feel like I own everything?"

"Maybe because you made me feel that way?"

We traveled through lifts and corridor and made it to our room. The moment I got in, it started  feeling all real and that we were actually on our honeymoon. The rose petals, white sheets, candled bathroom and  champagne.

We drenched ourselves and clambered into the bed. We cuddled and soon fell into buried sleep.

Author's POV

Guys I hope you miss og mally same as I do.he is the cutest monkey and pet😭😭👍👍

he is the cutest monkey and pet😭😭👍👍