CHAPTER 18 | BUSINESS AND PARTNERS

Hailey's POV

It was about 12 in the clock when I decided to take a break. But my works won't let me, my secretary entered to my room to inform me that there's someone waiting for my visit.

"Is there an appointment?"

"No ma'am there isn't one, but they're from Bieber's so I thought I should let you know first."

I thought for a second and told her to send them in.

There was a knock at the door and with my permission a tall man entered along with another woman of mid 20.

"Good noon madam, I'm Joseph Kin and she's Mr Bieber's secretary Ms Resme."

I greeted them and asked to have seat.

"So what brings you here, Mr Kin?", I asked.

"Madam, Mr Jeremy asked me to bring these papers to you after showing them to Mr Justin."

Resme handed me the file,that seems to be a new agreement for both of our company. Did she just glared at me?

"Is it a new project?"

"These are the files of all of the information about Bieber and Baldwin's company and their old deals.There are also information about the work they had done together and signed to do together."

I opened the file and studied it for a while.
"The last deals says the date of next month, why is that?"

"This is one of the promised project of you father and Sir Jeremy, madam. It's still pending. Mainly this is the reason to bring the papers here today. That's all."

As they left I called my dad without wasting a minute.

"Dad you left this company with exactly how many other unknown deals? Specially with the Bieber's?"

"So you got the papers. Good. Now listen, this is the last one that I left with them. Just trade the furnitures by yourself. Justin will take care of the rest."

"Llet me talk to Justin."

I searched a bit more in the files to know more. This was signed last year. This is a private project to internally decorate a farmhouse.

The phone ranged once, twice but Justin didn't pick up. cring cring. At least he called back.

"You got the papers?"
"Yes I did. Why didn't you tell me about this?"
"I didn't know either. Prepare your best team. We're going there, this weekend."
"And where is there?"
"Arizona."

I hanged up and sat on my chair. Damn, this is why dad left it for me. To at least visit my origin for once where my grandparents lived and my dad grew up.

I decided to watch out all the other files regarding to my company after my coffee break.

.

.

.

My never ending phone calls aren't stopping even when I'm going back home after work. But when Melody called I picked up because this wasn't going to be related to work, was it?

"Hey sweetheart."
"You fucking bitch, why did you give Ryan my number?"
"Firstly thanks for a kind reply to my sweet words, secondly FYI I didn't give your number to Ryan."
"Then where did he get it from?"
"Last night we had conversation and he asked me for Alaia's number but...oh sorry."
"Because he knows that I can't complain her. Thankyougoodbye."
Peep

I reached home but no one received the door so I opened it with my spare keys. Stella took a day off but I wondered where Sofie might be.

It was already 11 and late for dinner. I was thinking about going to see if Justin's home after taking bath.
I walked out of the bathroom in my bathrobe to see Justin in his pajamas sitting in my bed.

"Hey, well, Sofie had a problem at her house so she's out and I-ah ordered some pizza, so what about watching a movie?"

Someone's being cute and friendly, wohoo.

"Sounds like a plan. Let me get dressed first."

Butterflies came around from Jesus knows where. god help me control them.
I wore my pajamas and jumped in my bed next to Justin who's trying to adjust the TV.
"Owh I love pepperoni!"
"Yeah me too, that's why I bought it, duh."
"You sound like a girl."
"Thank you."

We were going to watch 'Love,Rosie' , definitely my choice. I'm a movie freak and Justin admitted that I have a better choice, so he agreed.

We decided to talk about the project tomorrow and enjoy the movie and pizza first.