CHAPTER 3 | FLASHBACK

Hailey's POV

I woke up with a headache in the morning. I was laying down and thinking about how my parents were questioning me last night about the meeting with my to be family. I don't know why they used that kind of word.

His name is so common, Justin. But why does his name has to be Justin? That reminds me so much of him.

I don't know what got me inside. I googled about the Biebers.

I got to know that Mrs Bieber was Justin's stepmom. Lastly, I don't know if I should believe in those features of Justin Bieber that Google was showing. If the facts were true, my God it was going to be heavy on me with that 'arrogant bastard tag'.

But the thing I was searching for was his high school history, but the Google didn't show any of them.

I look at my door as it opened and wait what??

"Hailey!!"

"Sissyyy"

It was kinda expected from her to come to my big day but I never really thought she'd come for me. My sister barely comes once in a month. I miss her sometimes.
She threw herself in my arms and we stayed in that position for I don't know how long. When I released her, she jumps to get in my bed. She's 26 but she never really was anything less than a friend to me.

"Tell me everything."

"Relax. You know I will."

"And how's his name Justin?"

"Trust me I've been asking myself the same question for last few days. I hope that's a coincidence."

I told her all that happened with me and this house in last few days . Maybe her coming home was the only good thing in thise days.

I freshen up and got dressed for the day. I was thinking about going out and roam around with Alaia.

"Don't hurry, I'm not leaving until your wedding day. We've got plenty of time", she tried to calm me down.

"Yeah but you know that plenty isn't enough for us."

I was so happy to have her beside me right at that moment.

Afternoon

I came to the coffee shop with Alaia near our school. Yes we still hangout here at weekends when school kids aren't jamming.

We used to come here everyday after school. This place reminds me of both my best and worst memories. Plus I love their hot chocolate.

We were talking when I saw a flashed face of a young man, around my age who was looking at me but looked away as soon as I turned my face to him. I couldn't see his face. But the body structure was so familiar. I was stunned for a minute remembering the last time being here.

Flashback (no one's POV)

"Please leave me,will you?" The boy screamed in anger.

"I didn't follow you this time, and don't talk to me in that way", the girl snapped back with tears and anger in her eyes.

"Now you're going to tell around people that fate brings us together. Aren't you? How much more drama do you want to cause?"

"For the record, I never did such things.I hope you never see my face again."

The girl was holding back her tears and waiting for the boy to get out from the coffee shop. Two young hearts were broken that day, no one was ever aware of the second one.

End of flashback

"Earth to Hailey!"

I don't know for how long I was out of my sense.

"Yeah I'm listening."

"You were not, for God's sake don't start to think about that day. You thought of him, didn't you? After hearing about your fiance?"

Yes I did.

I have become so strong lately, that a single tear drop didn't fall from my eyes.

I requested Alaia to head back home. It turned out to be a really bad day indeed.

night

I think I should talk to Justin, at least to be sure that it is not my past that is coming back to my life again.

I didn't find any interest in my whole wedding arrangements, but here my sister was madly searching for the best wedding gown and already made me go through top 5 boutique shop and designers. Mrs Bieber called me today to meet her tomorrow at a wedding dress boutique, and of course I already forgot the name of that store.

"Alaia, please sleep with me tonight,will you?"

"Sure"

We're laying on the bed and it's nearly 2 in the morning. But there's no chance we would sleep to waste our time. Alaia and I talked about a lot of useless stuff.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and there's a text from from my best friend.

"Are you a nut??? why didn't you tell me you're getting married bitch?"

Even she reminds me of him. What doesnt.

I turned off my phone and went back to our conversation.