CHAPTER 12 | SANITY

Is it only the present and future that was planned, or the past too?

Hailey's POV

It was Sunday and I had a good sleep in last 2 weeks.

Better not talking about the sleeping arrangements and how my husband makes me think that he'll sleep in my room (his the then room) to make me feel uncomfortable and wakes up in another bed.

I was thinking how I should spend the whole day at home. I went to the reading room for the first time because most of the time it's locked. I knew from years ago that he hates reading books and novels. I wonder what are they doing here. To my surprise, all the books that Justin owns is my type of books.

As I went through the shelves I found a section which was undoubtedly untouched for years

As I went through the shelves I found a section which was undoubtedly untouched for years. Those looked like some kind of files so I picked up one and they seemed nothing special.

While I was putting it back a red file caught my eye that carried my company's name in bold letter. what?

My hand ran to that file. I started going through the pages for information and I got to know that they were the papers that says about the marriage between the heir of Bieber Inc and Baldwin inc.

When things were getting heavy for me I closed the file.I don't know why but I reopened it and looked at the date that said 2/16/2011 (16th feb,2011).

My heart stopped beating for a while. Is it why he used to hate me in school? Did he knew about this agreement from the beginning?

Things were getting clearer to me. I took the file with me and rushed to Justin's study room in the first floor. Halfway through I thought to myself, even if he knew about that agreement, what was I going to ask him. I went back to my room with the file crying and planned to have a serious talk with him tonight.