feed me

(о'∀'о) smut (о'∀'о)

-

warning: blowjob

quirk: succubus: the user emits a gaz that makes the target "loose their senses" (if you get what i mean) and feel more sensitive. the main downside is that the user needs a dose of someone's special essence or they feel starved (especially if they are in love) and more needy. the user has small little horns and a demon tail.

(both of you are over 18)

-

It had been a long week for both you and Tamaki, especially for Tamaki that was overflowing from stress due to a new case.
He arrived at the apartment near 11pm, exhausted.
"Tamaki..." you mumble, cuddling him when he finally joined you in bed. You positioned yourself on top of him slightly and kissed his exposed collar bone before getting comfortable on him.
"Are you feeling okay, you're normally not this cuddly?" Tamaki asks, worry laced in his voice.
"Yeah... Are you okay, your muscles aren't normally this tense?" you ask, your tail wrapping around his thigh lightly.
"I'm okay, I've just been stressed and all tense from work and all that. Don't worry." he says, sighing from finally being able to feel your touch.
You soon both fell asleep, happy to be in each other's embrace.

You woke up to light murmured from Tamaki.                                                       "(Y-Y/N)... Please...." he muttered, you sat up onto his waist, worried he was having a nightmare. He continued to mutter things along those lines, his head slightly moving.                               "Tamaki, are you okay, are you having a nightmare?" you ask, shaking his shoulders.
He woke up, sitting up slightly, and that's when you realised he wasn't having a nightmare at all, more like a wet dream. He was blushing to the tip of his ears, not daring looking into your eyes.             
"I-I'm sorry..." he apologised.                   "I'll just... go d-deal with it in the b-bathroom..." he tried to get out of bed, but couldn't because of you. You kissed him, breaking him out of his panicked state.   

Things soon got extremely heated, Tamaki becoming a panting mess. He decided to gain a bit of confidence and sat up completely, lifting your t-shirt off.
"What do you want?" he asked, nipping at your ear making you shiver.
"Feed me..." you whisper. You started to kiss down his neck and leaving light nips and bites, making him let out breathy moans. You slowly reached his v-line, tracing his light abs with your finger.
You looked up at him, making sure he consented before slowly taking his joggers off.
"Oh Tamaki, commando?" you tease, making him blush and turn his head away from you. You fully remove his joggers, letting his dick out for you to see.
It was nearly fully hard, the tip a dusty shade of red and the vein on his shaft lightly pulsating. You stare in awe, his cock was cute in your opinion, especially when it's hard.
"S-stop staring p-please...." he said embarrassed, hiding his head under a pillow.

You took the tip and started suckling on it, pre-cum filling your mouth lightly. He let out a moan, muffling it thanks to the pillow.
"Darling, can you please move that pillow? I want to hear you." you said, removing the pillow from his face. You went back to what you were doing, enjoying each and every sound that left his mouth.
"F-fuck..." he breathed out, placing his hand on your hair and gripping it lightly. You stop just sucking on his tip and took his whole cock into your mouth, your tongue lapping his shaft. You savour his taste and smell, you both rarely got time to be intimate with each other like this due to work so when you did, you savoured every single second.
His moans got louder and so did the grip on your hair, signalling how close he was getting.

"I'm going to c-cum! S-shit!" he moaned loudly, gripping your hair tightly and pushing your head down onto him. You felt his cum fill your mouth, finally feeling full.
"I'm so so sorry! D-did I hurt you?" he asked, worried that he hurt you from his actions.
You remove him from your mouth and let your tongue out, showing him his own seeds. He averted his eyes, his cheeks adorned with a heavy blush. You swallow, smiling at him. You sat down onto his lap, kissing him.
"You didn't, don't worry darling. Thank you for the meal by the way." you thank him, cuddling into his chest.

-

(unedited)
a/n: this took so long to write but i'm happy with the outcome