come, come, come, come, come along now

(`・∀・') ¿angst? (`・∀・')

-

vilain AU

-

come, come, come, come, come along now

Amajiki should of known better, but he was young, insecure and impressionable and he met the perfect group of people who knew that and how to take advantage of it.
"People like you with quirks are the least diseased, you have little to no signs of Hero Syndrome. You're perfect Amajiki." "You could be so useful to us, give you value." Phrases like that were repeated to him by Overhaul or Chronos, who built Amjiki's confidence up and then knocking it down, creating a loop that he got stuck in.

By the time he was 20, he worked under Overhaul next to Chronos. His old life completed erased with everyone thinking he was dead.

run away from the humdrum

When he was 21, (Y/N) started working for the Shi Hassaikai. He was a (short/tall), (h/c) haired male and Amajiki would be lying if he said that he wasn't attracted to the strange man. He learnt that (Y/N) was from the League of Vilains originally but left to become the Shie Hassaikai doctor (who use to be Overhaul but he became too busy).
The first time they talked it was after Amajiki got injured and needed to be taken care of for a while. They became close after that, spending most of their free time together when (Y/N) wasn't busy taking care of other injuries or Overhauls illness.

We'll go to a place that is free from greed, anger and boredom

(Y/N) invited Amajiki to his room, which was really just the back room of the medical ward. They both spent the night tonight and enjoyed each other's presence.
The room was calm, which Amajiki adored. The hallways of this place were always so chaotic, but here everything was at peace.

Everything the Shie Hassaikai promised him as he climbed up the ranks was actually here.
The peace, the love, everything, was actually here, all put into one man, (Y/N).
No destruction, no death was needed, all he needed was him.

-

(unedited)
a/n: i'm not good at writing angst so please excuse me if this is bad