no you are

(*≧∀≦*) fluff (*≧∀≦*)

-

kinda of a crack chapter tbh

-

"Tamaki. Tamaki! Tamakiii!" you whine, trying to get your boyfriends attention. He was currently on the sofa reading some book he picked up from the library.

"Hmm?" you finally caught his attention.
"I want cuddles..." you admit, making him roll his eyes. He put his book to the side and opened his arms to welcome you. You giggle and position yourself in his lap, smiling.
You both stay like that for a while, enjoying each other's warmth.

"You know what?" Tamaki said clearly.
You sat up, his arms on your waist, signalling he had your attention.
"You're a twink." he giggled, making you pout and pretend to be insulting.
"I'm not, you're a twink Tamaki." you giggle. 
"Says the one who begs for my cock..." he teased, looking off to the side.
"D-don't call me out like that!" you protest, blushing heavily at his remark. You get off his laps and pretend to be mad at him.

"Bunny, please don't ignore me. I'm sorry..." he apologised, trying to get you to look at him. After a couple more minutes off him apologising, you give in. You hated seeing him sad and started to feel bad as a sad tone settled into his voice.
"It's okay Tamaki, I'm not mad at you." you reassure him, finally looking at him. You kiss his cheek, playing with his hair to make him feel better.
"Love you..." he mutter, looking off to the side, smiling.
"Love you too darling." you smile, soaking in the image of his smile.

-

(unedited)
a/n: hope you've all had a good day