calm down

(*≧∀≦*) fluff  (*≧∀≦*)

-

You heard your phone buzz on the table making you divert your attention from what your teacher was telling.

mirio t. (received at 3:27pm): (y/n)
mirio t. : come amajiki is having a panic attack and i can't calm him down we're at the bench under the tree
mirio t. : (Y/N) NOW PLEASE

You quickly packed your stuff away and ran to where Mirio had told you (luckily the class you were in wasn't compulsory, so you could just walk out), finding Amajiki on the ground having a full blown panic attack and Mirio panicking himself trying to get Amajiki to calm down.
You kneeled down next to Mirio, letting him explain what had gotten your boyfriend into this state.
"I don't know how he got like this! One moment he was normal and the next he was hyperventilating. I tried to calm him down but he only got worse and started clawing at himself! That's why I called you..." he explained, worry lacing his voice. You just nodded before getting closer to Amajiki, loosening his tie for him more and taking his hand gently, removing it from where he was vigorously scratching himself.

"My love, it's just me, (Y/N)..." you rub light circles on the back of his hand before taking the other one with your other hand.
"Please breath for me Tama... In... 1,2,3,4... Out... 1,2,3,4.... In... Okay continue doing that for me please." you guided him through a breathing exercise, moving him into your lap.
"Can you try and speak darling? Can you tell me what's your favourite animal?" you place the back of your hands on his tights, interlocking them with his.
"B-bunni-ies o-or bu-butterfl-flies." he stuttered, squeezing your hands.
"Can you tell me 5 things you can hear?" you felt Amajiki lean into you.
"Y-your voi-voice, my-y breathin-ing, Mi-Mirio's sho-shoes hit-t-ting the f-floor, p-people tal-talking... the t-traffic our-outside."
"Good, okay... Can you tell me 4 things you can feel?"
"T-the g-ground, your-r ha-hands, m-my hair, y-your bac-ck..." he squeezed your hands again, his breathing calming down slightly.
"Can you tell me 2 things you can smell?" you place a soft kiss on the back of his head.
"Y-your cologne and-d grass..." he stopped squeezing your hands, relaxing more.
"You're doing very well hun, can you tell me 1 thing you can taste?" you remove your hands, placing them on top of his this time.
"Ummm... bile?" he questions, finally calmed down and relaxed.
You smile once you saw your boyfriend back to his normal self.

"Thank god you're here. I don't know what would of happened if you weren't!" Mirio chimed, amazed at how you always managed to calm Amajiki even during the most severe panic attacks. You look up at him, standing up then helping Amajiki stand up.
"Do you both wanna go to the new cat cafe in town? I think Neijire is there with Stu! Plus Amajiki needs some food in him right now." you smile, both of the boys agreeing.
You felt Amajiki reach for your hand shyly.
"T-thank you for calming me down... I don't know what I would do with out-t you bunny." he whispers, kissing you on the cheek making you blush.
"You're welcome. Tonight you can stay over in my room tonight and we can talk about what caused your attack. But for now just enjoy the cats please." you chuckle, making him smile at you as you walk into the cafe.

-

(unedited)

a/n: i'm not 100% happy with this but hey it's okay