don't listen to them

(*≧∀≦*) fluff  (*≧∀≦*)
(suggested smut at the end)

-

btw trans reader

-

You and your boyfriend had just came back from a business dinner with some other pro-heroes, both of you being completely socially drained.
Some comments made towards you during the dinner made you want to be sick, one of them made by some former classmates about how it's a shame you 'damaged' your body, referring to your transition.
You transitioned during your second year at U.A, teachers like Midnight and Mic helping you the most with paperwork for name and dorm changes. You managed to surround yourself with people who supported you like Amajiki, Mirio and Neijire, but of course some were negative about it, telling you of how pretty you looked as a girl or that no one will want to hire you or be helped by you because of your identity.

"I hope I never have to face those fucking cunts again.... They haven't grown one bloody bit!" you growled, putting your keys down with my strength than intended, making a loud banging sound.
"Bunny, don't let them get to you." Amajiki tried to calm you down, but you continued your way to the bedroom, Amajiki close behind you. Once you got there, you undressed and changed into a pair of sweatpants, throwing yourself onto the bed face first. Amajiki did the same, wrapping his arms around while saying soothing words when he suddenly got an idea.
"I have an idea, get on your back." he said, getting up search for something while you place yourself on your back, moving your pillow so you were comfy.
He crawled on top of you, sitting on your waist, placing the cream he got out from the bedside table on his fingers.
"What are you doing?" you asked, confused as he placed the cream on your surgery scars.
"Shhhh y-you'll see honeybun." he smiled, massaging the cream in.

"Do you know what you know why I stayed with you even after your transition?" he asked, accidentally moving his thumb over your nipples, making you shudder slightly.
"I don't know..." you reply, looking up at him.
"Because I know that who ever you were, what ever you looked like, I would still love you. I hate seeing you getting affect by those people who only see you for your exterior. No matter what exterior you have, you still are a strong, brave and selfless hero, ready to sacrifice yourself for anyone. You're honest and kind and that what matters bunny." Amajiki explained, finish rubbing the cream into the scars, leaning down to kiss the middle of your chest. You weren't use to seeing Amajiki like this, praising you with sweet action, so you were completely silent, only lifting your head up to retrieve a kiss, sitting up slightly.

The kiss deepened, your hands weaved into his hair, lightly tugging at his locks of hair.
"You have no idea how lucky I feel to have you." you break the kiss before latching onto his jawline to leave little bite marks.
"I could never thank you enough for everything you've done for me, made me feel. You're so perfect, my little Suneater..." you continue, gently kissing him.
"You deserve the world and more. My adorable elf... All mine." you breathed out, nipping his neck. He placed his hands on your shoulders, pushing you down so you were laying down again, kissing you with full force.

Let's just say Amajiki got a really good ride that night.

-

(unedited)