fluff prompts

(*≧∀≦*) fluff (*≧∀≦*)

-

• The first time you kissed Amajiki, he got so flustered he spent the rest of the night with his head against the wall until you left.

• He calls you 'butterfly'

• When he comes back from his work internship, no matter how late, he comes to your dorm room to cuddle and nap to relax every time.

• Flustering him is very easy with no surprise and it's one of your favourite things to do. You could do the simplest things like calling him a certain nickname or giving him a sudden hug and he would become as red as a tomato unable to speak.

• He adores cuddling you when falling asleep and he has a hard time falling asleep with out you next to him, but he would never tell you that.

• He kisses your bruises and cuts after training, fights and tournaments. After the yearly tournament during your last year, after the tournament had fully ended, he went over to your house and insisted on kissing all your bruises and cuts better (trying to make up for hurting you during the semi-finals) and if he notices a cut or bruise after you come back from work he'll kiss it better.

• He loves squishing your cheeks

• If you finish class later than him (due to extra classes or detention), he'll go and get yours' and his favourite snack from the cafeteria and eat the snacks together (vise versa if he finishes later than you), it's something small but it means a lot to him

• He loves to "borrow" (more steal) your sweaters and hoodies. His favourite hoodie of yours that he takes all the time is the one you wore when you had your first date together.

• When you can't sleep, he'll make you a warm cup of tea and play with your hair until you fall asleep on top of him.

• When he sees you upset in public, he'll lean against you instead of a wall and kiss your chest or shoulder to comfort you.

• You carry a little soft toy with you incase Tamaki gets too overwhelmed or has a panic/anxiety attack, it helps him calm down.

• For your first anniversary, he gave you a tentacle body pillow (that at first you found it weird but you soon appreciated it and loved it after you discovered how soft and cuddly the pillow is and that it does have a meaning)

• He tickles you with his tentacles to make you laugh

-

(unedited)
a/n: hope you're all okay! (●'ω`●)