sugar daddy

(о'∀'о) smut (о'∀'о)

-

warning: daddy kink, sugar daddy-baby relationship

-

Tamaki Amajiki, other wise known as Suneater was a man who wouldn't be seen to be a sugar daddy.
Why would an innocent and cute looking man seek out a relationship like that, and how would he even know how to become a sugar daddy?
The truth is that Tamaki was a very lonely man, he still talked to the other members of the old Big Three now and again but as time pasted the more distance got between him, Mirio and Hado. The idea came up when he was talking with Bakugo who he bumped into at a convention and caught up with him afterwards.
"If ya that lonely maybe you should become a sugar daddy ya know? I mean you do have a good amount of money to support someone else and I do have to admit that you are cute. And a friend of mine did it and it actually was pretty nice." Bakugo said before biting a chip like if he was biting off a head. Which made the boy curious and decided to look it up, finding himself weirdly happy with the idea of become a sugar daddy and signing up for a website.

He soon met you, a young man that just turned 19 with no place to go and no one that was willing to hire you, so you decided out of desperation to become a sugar baby, hoping not to end up on some creepy guy.

And after a couple of weeks together, you decided to make your sugar daddy-baby relationship officiel, even signing a contract so you were both 100% sure that you were both consenting. Instead of Tamaki paying you to spend time with him, you lived you him and took the role of a boyfriend really for Tamaki and he would pay for your living expenses. You had a place to live and he had someone to cuddle at night, so it was a win-win situation.

As your relationship grew, it also got more sexual with sex being used as a stress reliever (and both of you starting to catch feelings for each other). And tonight Tamaki came back home extremely stressed out from work, mumbling something along the lines off "I messed up paper work and I have 2 days to redo it shit." and something else about how he spilt tea on himself earlier.
"Darling how about I make you some dinner and run us a nice bath afterwards while you finish that paperwork? And also go change so I can wash your clothes please?" you suggested, stopping him right in his tracks. He nodded, kissing you on the cheek before going to the bedroom to change. He lightly gave you a peck on the cheek before running off to his office to finish the paper work while you cooked dinner.
"Tamaki! Dinner!" you shouted, soon seeing him help you with setting up the table.
After you both finished eating, Tamaki thanked you for the meal and helped you clean up before returning back to his office. You decided to start up the bath, putting lavender in the water and lighting a couple candles.

Tamaki soon opened the door, telling you he finished sooner than excepted.
"Is that lavender?" he asked, hugging you from behind. You nodded, turning around so you could hug him back.
"Aren't I suppose to be the one that spoils you (Y/N)?" he smiled, kissing your head fondly.
"Because you've been stressed as hell and you know yourself stress is not good for a pro-hero, especially a pro-hero like you." you let go of him and start undressing him.
"Now get in the bath, I'll join you in a minute." you walked away to put (your boyfriends) Tamakis clothes in the washer.
When you went back to the bathroom, Tamaki was already in the bath enjoying the warm water. You quickly joined him and felt his arms wrap around you. A blush quickly found its way on his cheek from feeling your body against his. He'll never get use or bored of the feeling he gets when your bodies touch like this. You turned around to be able to sit on his lap, smiling down at him.
"You're tense today aren't you?" you glided your hands down his body, feeling how knotted his muscles felt. He hummed, relaxing at your touch. You started to massage him, gliding your hands up and down his upper body, making your body rock back and forth by accident.
You heard him groan, realising your actions. You felt his hands on your hips, encouraging you to continue your mouvements.
"F-fuck..." he grunted before lifting you both out of the bath and carrying you to your shared bed, throwing you onto it lightly.
"Now it's my time to spoil you baby boy..." he growled, crawling on top of you.

He started to kiss your body, praising you at nearly every inch.
"You make me feel like the luckiest man on earth..." he whispered before kissing the tip of your noise. He started marking you, leaving hickeys and light bite marks on places he knew you'll have trouble hiding in the morning.
You let out a gasp as you felt his hand reach your dick, slowly jacking you off.
"Ah! Daddy!" you let out as you feel a finger being pushed inside you with out warning. He slowly continued to add more fingers, using your pre cum and his spit as a lubricant. He continued to add fingers while kissing you gently, cooing sweet nothing at you.
"You're so pretty baby. Tell me what you want me to do, tell daddy what you want him to do baby boy." he said nipping at your ear lobe.
"I want you... please..." you whined, bucking your hips up to have some friction you desperately wanted.
"You need to be more specific."
"F-fuck me please, do what you want to me please..." you said, feeling him finally insert himself into you.
He started to fuck you senseless, leaving you little kisses on your neck and bite marks. You gripped onto his back for dear life, leaving red scratch marks.
"F-fuck!" you moaned, feeling your prostate finally being brushed by him. It encouraged him to continue doing what he just did, making you feel like you were on cloud 9.
You felt like you were becoming closer and closer to the edge, feeling his hand wrap around your member, making you feel like you were going into overdrive. You let out a loud moan as you went over the edge, feeling Tamaki slow down after you rode your high out.

He pulled out and wrapped his arms around you.
"Are you okay bunny? Did I hurt you?" he asked, kissing your forehead.
"I'm good, you didn't hurt me at all-" you replied, something bothering you.
"But you didn't cum..." you sat up on his stomach, looking at him in his eyes.
"It doesn't matter, I-" he cut himself off by moaning, surprised by the feeling of your tongue on him. You cringed slightly at the taste of yourself on him, but that soon got replaced with the taste of his pre-cum and essence.
It only took a couple minutes for him to cum, soaking in every moan that came out of his mouth. You showed him his cum on your tongue before swallowing, making him blush even more that he was before.

"You know you didn't need to do that." he pulled you up onto his chest, letting his arms rest on you.
"I know. Just wanted to spoil you too." you let yourself relax on his chest, feeling his fingers run through your hair soothingly. You fell asleep at the action.
"I-I love you..." you heard him say, making you wake up slightly.
"I love you too." you smiled, kissing him sweetly before falling asleep.

-

(unedited)