quarantine cuddles

(*≧∀≦*) fluff (*≧∀≦*)

-

With the current pandemic,  the gouvernement closed public spaces and schools, making all U.A students stuck in dorms or back home.
You and Amajiki, along with a good number of students, stayed in in the comfort of the dorms.

You were walking around the kitchen, trying to find some coffee or tea to help you get through the rest of your homework, using all the energy you used on intense training for school work now.
"Bunny, what are you doing? It's 11pm..." you heard your boyfriend say behind you, startling you.
"Oh I'm just trying to get that math worksheet done but I need a bit of caffeine to keep me awake. By the way you forgot your shampoo in the showers." you reply, continuing to rummage through the cupboards.
"Come to bed please, you look so tired." he whined, wanting to cuddle with you. You ignore his whine and continue trying to find some instant coffee.
"Bunny, please... You can finish it tomorrow." he whined again, wrapping his arms around your waist, tugging slightly.
"Social distancing..." you reminded, giving up on finding coffee, someone must of drank the last cup.
"I don't care bunny... I want to cuddle you. I hate being able to see you but not being able to touch you." he turned you around so you were facing him.
"But I want to finish it tonight." you pass your hand through his hair, massaging his scalp lightly.
"You're pushing yourself too hard bunny, please just this one night, come cuddle with me and get some sleep? You deserve a break." he intertwined his hand with yours, slowly pulling you to his room.

When you got to his room, he made you fall on his bed with him, feeling his arms squeeze you before relaxing his grip. You felt your muscles relax and your eyes slowly fall closed as Amajiki played with your hair.
"I love you. I feel like I don't say it enough..." you say, opening your eyes to be able to kiss him and see his cute blushing face.
"I love you too bunny." he smiled, hiding his head in the crook of your neck.

It sucked that you had to be stuck inside all the time, but at least you got to spend it with him.

-

(unedited)