surprise visit (aizawa special)

(*≧∀≦*) fluff (*≧∀≦*)

-

Nothing could calm Aizawa down more than the purr of his cat, Hayku, who he had rescued a couple years back and had kept him company when he was homeless and the feeling of your fingers running through his hair as he drifted off to sleep. He didn't have many moments when he could enjoy either, being a teacher and an underground hero at the same time, not being able to go home for long periods of time unless he was just passing by for a kiss and a pet. He was lucky that you were okay with being a househusband most of the time, only having a part-time job at a small cafe so that the cat could be properly taken care of, counting that she had abandonment issues from being abandoned in the past.

You had come home from a shift at the cafe, Hayku meowing loudly at you when you closed the door, rubbing her body against your leg.

"Hiya Ku!" you smile, picking her up from the ground. She nuzzled your shoulder, her little paws resting on your chest.

"I wonder if Shou will come home tonight..." you continued to talk to her, stroking her long soft fur. You would be lying if you said you didn't deeply miss your husband when he was working full-time, craving just to see him at home, in the living or shared bedroom and not in a classroom or balcony. Sometimes you went to visit your husband at U.A when you wanted to treat him to a bento-box or when you just wanted to see him while you walked Hayku. Sadly even during those visits you couldn't show him any affections, knowing that he wanted to keep your relationship secret and he didn't want his students gossiping during class. Even if the spikiness of his kisses due to his stubble was slightly irritation, you would do anything to feel it. Azaiwa had a habit of coming back home unexpected, too tired to even think about getting his phone out to send a message.

You put Hayku down on the floor to go feed her, she sat obediently in front of her bowl, waiting for you to fill it up. Once that was done, you headed to the sofa, falling on it. You spent the rest of the night watching TV and playing with Hayku until you decided to rest on the balcony with a cup of coffee. You looked down on the quiet streets below you, enjoying how peaceful it was for a change.

While you were admiring your neighbourhood, Aizawa was looking down at you, admiring you while you sipped on your coffee, waiting for the perfect moment to swoop down to come back home. When he say that you were going inside to retrieve something, he found it the perfect moment, swooping down to place himself on the chair, Hayku alerting you of his arrival by a series of loud and excited meows.

"Hey kitty cat." he smiled at his cat, feeling her purr when she rubbed up against his leg.

"Shou!" You ran over to him to hug him, inhaling his scent while you nuzzled his neck.

"Hi kitten." he said, giving you a kiss. One you let go of him, he headed to the living room, confusing you. Normally he would say hello and then disappear to continue his patrol.

"What are you doing?" you asked, following him with Hayku.

"Sleep, maybe cuddle? I have the next to day off." he explained, making your eyes light up. You finally could spend some much needed time with him, making your heart flutter. Once you arrived at the bedroom, he changed into some pyjamas, commenting on how much he missed this room before falling into the bed, sighing at the comfort. Hayku jumped onto the bed to purr against her owner, very happy that he was home. You followed soon, Aizawa opening his arms for you to place yourself in them.

"I've missed you so much...my love. My adorable love..." he placed a kiss on forehead, feeling his sleep deprivation getting to him by his blabbering of nicknames. He continued his blabbering while petting Hayku behind her ear.

"Honey, you need sleep." you cut him off, running your fingers through his hair. He nodded, position himself in a laying down position, keeping you close to him.

"Night kitten... Love you." he yawned while you continued to massage his scalp.

"Love you too Shou." you kiss him, smiling at the view of your always tired husband falling asleep.

-

(unedited)