after school cuddles

(*≧∀≦*) fluff (*≧∀≦*)

-

You waited patiently for Amajiki to come back to his room. He had left to go take a shower after training, leaving you by yourself on his bed. You laid down, rolling yourself up in his sheets.
"I'm b-back bunny..." he said, making your head pop up from the sheets. He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants, the sight making you blush. He had gotten a lot more confident about his body, especially around you, so while before he wouldn't even dare take his jacket off around you, he could now easily walk around with only a pair of trousers on. He sat down on the bed, letting out a silent scream when he felt you wrap your arms wrap around his waist.
"You smell good..." you mutter, pushing your face against his back inhaling his scent.
"I used that body wash FatGum gave me." he commented, feeling your hands glide up his back to hang over his shoulder and a kiss being placed on his cheek. 
"W-what are you doing bunny?" he asked looking over at you.
"I wanna cuddle." you kiss his cheek again before bringing him down into the messy sheets with you.
"I'm still not-t fully dry, my sheets are g-going to be damp." he complained, trying to lift himself up.
"Who cares, you can wash them later if you want. Now cuddle... please?" you chuckle, stopping him from sitting up.
"...fine..." he agreed, blushing when you move him up to his pillow so you could curl yourself in a ball and nuzzle his arm, placing light kisses on the muscle.
He lifts his arm up and places it on the side of your back so you can place your head next to his chest, rubbing his thumb in circles. One of hands wondered to his hair that was still slightly damp, stroking and massaging his scalp slowly.

For the rest of the evening you both talked about what you both got up to today, what exciting foods Amajiki wants to try for his quirk and mindless topics until you both fell asleep with Amajiki kissing your forehead every now and again.

"Night bunny, sweet dreams."

-

(unedited)