injured

(*≧∀≦*) fluff (*≧∀≦*)

-

Being in a relationship with a pro-hero was stressful, especially when it came to missions. Everytime the phone rang when Tamaki was away for work you jumped, scared it was the agency telling you he was in hospital or something worse. And up until today it was always either just him telling you he's coming back home early or one of your friends asking if you wanted to go out for a drink.

So now you were sitting in the hospital waiting room, your leg bouncing up and down nervously next to Mirio.
"He'll be fine, you know how tough he is." he reassured you, taking a sip from his coffee. You nodded, looking at him kindly.
"Ummm.... (L/N) and Mirio, Mr.Amajiki can see you now. Please follow me." a nurse came in, you both followed the nurse to Tamaki's room. Once you got there, the nurse opened the door and you both thanked her.
When you finally stepped in, you could see Tamaki laying down in the bed, his body bandaged up. You both went up to his bed. You took his hand and kissed it gently.
"How are you doing?" you ask sweetly, looking at him.
"I-I'm okay... I-I'm a-alive so that's good." he says, chuckling slightly at the end.
"By the way the villain got captured and everyone is safe now." Mirio informed on the fight that got Tamaki in this state.
"Good, are you okay?" he asked his friend, glad that the fight finished and the villain was finally detained.
"Yeah, just a couple scratches, nothing I can't beat!" he beamed, his fingers glazing over the bandage on his face.
The three of you talk for good hour or two before Mirio had to leave to go back to his home and his cat.

You asked the nurse if you could stay for the night, which she agreed to, even bringing you a little side bed for visitors. You managed to squeeze yourself on his bed, cuddling him.
You both shared sweet kisses and laughs, both happy that you were both safe and together.
"I'm sorry for getting hurt, I should of been more careful. I know how stressful it is dating someone like me." he apologised, stroking your head and kissing your forehead.
"It's okay Tamaki, thinking about how you help people everyday and make sure everyone is safe makes up for the worry." you kiss his jawline, smiling at him.

-

(unedited)