omega!bakugo x alpha!reader

(*≧∀≦*) fluff (*≧∀≦*)

-

When people find out that Katsuki Bakugo is an omega, they couldn't help but be confused. He had the attitude and exterior ego of an alpha so most people assumed he was one.
And they were even more confused when they learn that you were his alpha. Wondering how any alpha could deal with an omega like Bakugo.

You were currently sitting in the common room, helping some 'extra' like Bakugo would call them, with some course work. Bakugo was currently nesting in his room, sending you messages to come and scent some cushions for him.
"Ugh why the fuck isn't he coming..." he huffed out in annoyance, deciding to go and see where you were. He first went to your room, finding it empty, then to the kitchen, finding Sato and Koda cooking.
"Oi have any of you extras seen (L/N)?" he asked, both of them jumping.
"I think he's in the common room..." Sato replied before going back to beating some eggs. Bakugo said thanks before doing his weird walk to the common room, finding you and Yaoyorozu talking.
So this is the extra you were ignoring him with.

He knew you knew he was about to go into heat, so he was extra clingy and the smallest thing would make him insecure (but he would never say that out loud to you).
"Hey babe." he said, wrapping his arms around you.
"Suki, I'll be there in 10 minutes or so, just let me finish explaining this to Yaoyorozu..." you said, brushing him off.
'Maybe you don't want him anymore'
'Maybe he isn't the perfect omega he wanted'
'Maybe you've realised that they are better omegas out there'
'Maybe you don't like his scent'
'Maybe you've had enough of his attitude'
Thoughts ran through his head as he tried to calm himself down. He knew he wasn't the stereotypical omega, making him think for the longest time that no alpha would want him. Maybe he was right.
He went back to his room to go sulk and maybe cry.

15 minutes later he heard the door open, watching you move over to the bed.
"You okay Suki?" he asked worried, noticing his scent changing to something saddening.
"Don't Suki me!" Bakugo barked, throwing a pillow at you.
"What wrong?" you hug the pillow, letting out calming pheromones.
"Like you would care! Just go back to Yaoyorozu!" he shouted, telling you with out telling you directly.
"Oh so you're jealous of the fact I spent time with Yaoyorozu instead of you?" you questioned, keeping your giggles down. You found it cute how he was still insecure about himself and even the relationship after so long and after many days and night were you praised and scented him. He nodded, crossing his arms.
"Suki, you know I would never leave you for another omega or alpha or beta. I would never ask for anyone else." you moved closer to him, patting his surprising soft hair.
"I'm sorry I ignored you, she didn't understand some things from english class yesterday and asked me to explain it. Plus you know she likes Todoroki and has since the first training exercises." you reassured, now opening your arms for him to sit in your lap.
"I know you're self-conscious when it comes to being an omega, especially with your personality clashing so much with it. But I find that so beautiful. You're my beautiful, handsome, short tempered, strong omega and I wouldn't change a single thing about you. You have no idea how lucky how feel to have you Katsuki Bakugo." you kiss his forehead, looking at him lovingly.
"C-can you scent these for me please?" Bakugo asked, grabbing a pillow.
"Sure thing honey." you smile, taking it out of his hands.

Once you had finished scenting the stuff he wanted and he had finished his nest, he invited you to it to cuddle.
"Tell anyone about this and I'll end you..." he muttered, nuzzling his cheek against his.
"Okay Suki. Now please try and sleep you're gonna start your heat soon and I don't want you to be cranky." you chuckle, planting a kiss on his lips before getting into a comfortable sleeping position.
"Night... love you idiot..." you heard Bakugo say, kissing you back.
"Love you too..." you run your hand through his hair, waiting for him to fall asleep before you.

-

(unedited)