angry

(о'∀'о) smut (о'∀'о)

-

warning: dom/sub, collar kink, overstimulation, top tamaki, mouth/skull fucking.

dom! tamaki

-

Tamaki wasn't the type of guy to get angry or to even show when he was frustrated, but today things got to him a lot at work. Maybe it was from it all building up or just certain things he had to deal with today that made him tick the wrong way.

And that's how you ended up here, red rope tied around your body in a delicate way and your boyfriend looking at you like a predator hunting down his prey. When he got angry, he dealt with it most of the time by sexual release.
Before you both got comfortable sexually with each other, it was just quick masturbation sessions where he would imagine you being completely submissive to him letting him take out his frustration out on you, and when you both got completely comfortable with each other, those fantasies and mental pictures became reality.

"You look so precious like this love, so pretty just for me." he praised, holding your head up thanks to the hoop on the collar you wore. Even when he was dominant like this he couldn't help but blush heavily. He crouched down so he would be at your level and kissed you sweetly. He stood up, unbuckling his belt.
"Will you be a good boy and suck my cock?" he asked, taking his jeans off. You opened your mouth, ready to greet his cock happily. He placed his cock on your tongue and slowly placed it in your mouth.
"Show me how good you are... please." he said, looking away from you.
You started kissing his tip lightly and licking his shaft, teasing him slightly.
"Love, you know not to tease me." he said sternly before taking taking the back of your head and forced his dick into your mouth, making you gag. He continued to fuck your mouth, his hand gripping onto your hair.
"Such a good boy taking my cock like this."
"God your mouth feels so good...." he moaned out every now and again, feeling his orgasm building up. Just before he was able cum in your mouth, he took his dick out of your mouth to be able to cum of your face.
"Aw, looks like I got you all dirty, how about I clean you up." he teased, taking his fingers and cleaning up cum off you face before placing them in front of your mouth so you could lick his hand clean.

Once you licked his fingers clean, he lifted you up by the collar and placed you on the bed. He kissed down your body, making sure to leaves marks.
"Hurry up please.... or I'll get off myself." you decided to play with him, making him growl slightly.
"I could even use that new toy I got last week, or fuck myself in front of the balcony so that everyone can see." you rilled him up, his fingers digging into you. While you were still proud of the reaction you got out of him, he got out the lube and suddenly started stretching you, starting with two fingers instead of his usual one, making you scream slightly.
"That's what you get for making me more angry." he muttered. He stretched you for an appropriate amount of time before turning you around onto your stomach and entering you.

He gave you a minute to adjust before slamming into you.
"Ta-Tamaki..." you moaned out, gripping at the sheets under you. He continued fucking you senseless, grunting quietly every now and again and praising you.
"I'm close, ah!" you mumble loudly, your eyes shutting tightly.
"No, don't cum until I say you can." he commanded, gripping your thigh and changing position. He undid the knot that held the rope around your body together, removing it quickly.
You were now both on your side, your thigh help up by his hand as he continued to ram into you like no tomorrow. You were 99,99% sure you would be bruised where his hand was holding you up by morning.
His mouvements got more sloppy, signalling he was close. You continued to beg him to let you cum, finally breaking with out his permission.
"I'm sorry, I didn't-" you tried apologising before getting cut off.
"Such a bad boy, cumming with out my permission. You deserve a punishment..." he tutted, looking at you with disappointed eyes. He started fucking you faster and stroking your cock, overstimulating you, making you whimper.
"Tamaki, please, too much.... too good...." you whimper, nearly crying out. He didn't listen to you, nipping at your neck, one of his hands holding your thigh up and the other rubbing your dick.
"F-fuck, I'm going to cum." he muttered, before cumming inside of you. The feeling making you cum a second time all over his hand.

When he got down from his high, he realised how worn out you were, nearly already asleep.
"Love, are you okay? Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry..." he said worried, you reassured him, kissing his cheek. He was now back to his regular self, scared of hurting you in any shape or form and being just generally extremely adorable, his anger completely faded away. He cleaned you both up, putting the dirty tissues in the bin before joining you in bed.
He tried to take your collar off.
"No, please don't..." you protested, still slightly in sub space, which he didn't protest to. He kinda liked seeing you with it on.
"Love you so much." he kissed the top of your head, pulling you close to him.
"Love you more, darling." you reply, before finally letting yourself fall asleep, feeling completely exhausted.

-

(unedited)
a/n: sorry if it took long to update, i've had a long week + my physical health is getting worse but i hope you enjoyed this chapter!