you made me lose! (shigaraki)

(*≧∀≦*) fluff (*≧∀≦*)

-

"What do you want?" he asked annoyed, feeling your arms wrap around him.
"Nothing, just wanna show you some affection..." you mutter, resting your head on his shoulder. He hummed, continuing his video game. You stayed like that for a while, watching him move the character on screen and calmed him down when he lost. You ran your hand through his hair, massaging his scalp. He leaned into your touch, still keeping his attention on the screen.

You started braiding his hair, styling it into a style that showed his eyes. You divided his hair into two part, top and sides and started braiding the top in a loose braid. You quickly grab a hair tie to finalise the look, placing a light kiss at the end of the braid.
You move your body so that you're on his lap, facing him.
"Hey! You made me lose-" he complained but before he could finish his phrase you cut him off with a kiss.
"You're so pretty Tomu..." you whisper, kissing his temple. You could see a faint blush appear on his cheeks before he pushed you off to get back to his game.
"Oh Tomu! Are you getting flustered?" you laugh, getting back to your previous position behind him.
"Shut it..." he groaned, but you could still hear his smile behind his tone.
"What-ever you say, pretty boy..." you chuckle, kissing his neck.

-

(unedited)