bury a friend

(`・∀・') angst (`・∀・')

-

warning: suicide, trauma (kidnapping, abuse)

(h/n) = hero name

quirk: inflict: user can make someone use their own quirk against themselves, but they can only use it on one person at a time, make the person use the minimal power of the quirk and only works on physical quirks (so not on brainwashing quirks as an example)

-

What do you want from me?
Why don't you run from me?

Tamaki Amajiki, better know as Mooneater, was a well known villain.
(Y/N) (L/N), better known as (h/n), was a underground hero.

(Y/N) didn't know how he ended up here, all he knew was the he was blindfolded and could fell rope constrict his body.
He felt a tentacle gently touch his stomach, making him shudder.
"I forgot how sensitive you are (h/n), or should I say (Y/N)..." he heard a voice say, instantly recognising it.
"Amajiki." he gasped out, feeling the blindfold slip off. He was met by his eyes that were covered by his indigo hair that he thought he would never see again.
"I thought you were dead." he said, tugging on his restrains. Tamaki Amajiki was pronounced dead a year ago, how come he was here, in front of you, talking to you? He disappeared 2 years ago.

Amajiki kept (Y/N). Giving him access to only 2 rooms. For some reason (Y/N) didn't even try and run, he felt comfort staying with Amajiki for some reason. He felt like he was back at U.A, seeing his love everyday, being able to kiss him, touch him. And hell he needed to get away from his life, and this was perfect for that.
"Such a good boy..." he praised, kissing (Y/N) gently on the lips he missed so much when he was gone. But he didn't understand why he didn't at least try and run away.

What are you wondering?
What do you know?

(Y/N) had been left alone for the day, Amajiki having to be out for various meetings with the League Of Villains. It was the first time he had left him complete alone, so he decided to tie him up in the same fashion as before in case he was just acting to be left alone and escape, but the time had give you time to think. When he came back, he left him tied up, eyeing him up and down now and again between.
"Why are you staring at me Tamaki?" (Y/N) asked, looking up at the man in front of him.
"B-because you look so delectable bunny... So lovely and pretty."
"Why do you keep me here?" he wondered, trying his best to free himself of the red rope with Tamaki noticing.
"I think you know why."

Why aren't you scared of me?
Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep,
Where do we go?

"Tamaki! Let me clean those cuts up for you!" (Y/N) said, grabbing some supplies quickly before forcing Amajiki to sit down.
"What's wrong darling?" (Y/N) asked, wiping away the tears that covered Amajiki's cheeks, kissing them gently afterwards.

All those actions made Amajiki wonder why (Y/N) wasn't scared of him. He was the one who kidnapped him, but still he was here, treating Amajiki like he did before he disappeared. He couldn't wrap his ahead around why (Y/N) was being so nice to him.

Thoughts ran through Amajiki's head as he lied awake with (Y/N) snuggled up next to him fast asleep. He looked at the boy who was sleeping peacefully next to him, how come someone so sweet, handsome, love him, or even care for him.

Come here
Say it, Spit it out
What is it exactly?

"Why do you even care for me (Y/N)?" Amajiki asked, pulling away from the kiss he just shared with the boy.
"I-I just do. Now kiss me, please." he said before pulling Amajiki back in for a kiss.
"No, I'm serious. Why?" Amajiki broke the kiss, placing his hands on his hips gently.
"Well... Because. This may sound sappy or what ever but since you left things haven't been the same. And now that you're back it makes me feels better." he explained looking into Amajiki's eyes.
"Yes but you are aware t-that I did technically kidnap you."
"Tamaki you are aware than if I wanted to I could beat your ass and leave, I still remember everything about your quirk. You make me feel happy and safe and I haven't felt like that for years." (Y/N) smiled, cuddling into Amajiki.

You're paying?
Is it the amount cleanin' you out,
Am I satisfactory?

Amajiki kissed (Y/N) before placing the naked boy back down onto the bed. He looked down at him, admiring his sleeping figure.
Guilt slowly pooled into his stomach, so he decided to go take a shower to wash it off. He never thought he would feel guilt for keeping (Y/N) here, but here he was. He just wanted him for himself,  to be able to call him his, he never thought it would bite back at him.
After his long shower, he went back to the bed, crawling into the sheet and falling asleep.

Today I'm thinking about the things that are deadly
The way I'm drinkin' you down,
Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me

The League Of Villains found out about (Y/N), deciding to find why Amajiki was so obsessed with the man. And what better way to find out than kidnap him.

When Amajiki got home, he started panicking when he couldn't find (Y/N). He started really panicking when he found a note for the L.O.L, rushing over to their base.
During that time, (Y/N) woke up and he could tell automatically something was wrong by the way he tied up. Amajiki rarely tied him up now a days and it was never like this. When he called out for someone, a man with light blue hair with a hand hiding his face greeted him with a blond girl and a guy with a burnt face next to him.
"Nice to finally meet you (h/n), Mooneater as told me so much about you..."

He tried his best to use his quirk, making the man with blue hair use his quirk on himself, making his mask disappear and his skin flake off slightly, before the blond haired girl ran towards him with a knife in her hand. He quickly had to stop using his quirk to divert it to the girl.
(Y/N) knew he was screwed if he couldn't get out of the restrains.

Step on the glass, staple your tongue (ahh)
Bury a friend, try to wake up (ah ahh)
Cannibal class, killing the son (ahh)
Bury a friend, I wanna end me

After Amajiki managed to get (Y/N) back after two weeks of trying, he never left the boy alone, even allowing him to have a phone to text him every hour when he was out.
But it did leave (Y/N) with some trauma that would leave him unable to function if they got triggered.

One day, Amajiki came home to find (Y/N) on the ground sobbing. He startled him when he opened the door, causing him to drop the glass, the noise making him go into a panic induced state.
"B-Bunny, it's gonna be okay. See, it's only me, Tamaki. Deep breath please..." Amajiki reassured, gently patting (Y/N)'s back to try and calm him down.

At night when Amajiki was finally asleep, (Y/N) would wake up in sweat from a nightmare, being careful not to wake Amajiki who was sleeping peacefully next to him (unless it was a very bad nightmare, then his movements would alert him).
(Y/N) would end up hurting himself to deal with the nightmares, god he hated how much Amajiki would talk himself down when he found out, feeling like he couldn't even help the most important person in his life.

Amajiki woke up to cries, rushing to where they were coming from, finding (Y/N) on the floor with an empty bottle of pills.
His heart sank.
He promised himself he would everything to prevent this.
He lifted him up, placing kisses all over his face whispering "You're gonna be okay." "Please be okay bunny." "Fuck I love you so much please don't go."
He could feel his cheeks burning from the tears that ran down his face onto (Y/N)s.

I wanna end me
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna end me

"I love you so so much Amajiki... S-See you in the next life butterfly..."

-

(unedited)
a/n: this took s o long to write but i'm really happy of the outcome