first kiss

(*≧∀≦*) fluff  (*≧∀≦*)

-

Amajiki tried his best to calm his breathing down, trying to hide how nervous he was. He placed his shaking hand on your waist, letting your mouvements and music sway his body.
He quickly saw Mirio and Neijire, who were giving him thumbs up and smiles while talking with other last year students.
"Are you okay Tama?" you ask, looking up at him, finding he was shaking.
"Y-yeah." he croaked out, hiding his head in the crook of your neck.

He focused on your mouvements and the music, letting out shaky breaths now and again.
He couldn't believe how close he was to you right now, he never thought you would return his feelings and that it was something that he would have ignore until it went away, so he never dreamed in a million years of being able to touch you like this and to have you touch him back. Your hands gently massaged his shoulder blades, making him shudder. 
"Are you sure you're okay Tama? Do you want to step outside for some fresh air?" you asked, obviously worried about him. He nodded, feeling you grab his hand to lead him outside with you.

Once you both reached the outside, you could tell that Amajiki felt more relaxed.
"Feeling better?" you smiled, brushing your hand through his hair. He nodded, smiling slightly at you. 'He's so cute' you thought, admiring his smile.
You both stayed like that for a while, sometimes looking at each other quickly before returning your attention to the night sky. You shyly place your hand over his, observing the way his breath hitched and his cheeks reddened slightly.
He quickly looked over at you, his eyes stopping at your lips. They looked so soft and kissable- 'Wait no Tamaki what are you doing' he thought, looking away to stop his mind from wondering. He couldn't lie, he's dreamt about kissing you before, wondering how you would feel against him, how would taste. But he always shook those thoughts away, thinking of bunnies and butterflies instead until he fell asleep.
But then again, this was a special evening, and you both weren't sure when you would be able to spend a moment like this again due to work.
"C-can I-I k-k-" he manage to get out before feeling your lips on his with you hand on his cheek. He moved his lips in sync with yours, closing his eyes as he melted into the touch. He felt you give an exploratory nip on his bottom lip, letting his mouth gape open slightly do you could slip your tongue in. You explored his mouth slightly, tasting slightly the drink he was sipping on earlier. You back away so you could both take a breath. Your eyes scanned his face, his blush going from his cheek to his ears.
"S-sorry..." you apologise, thinking you may of startled him.
"It-t's fine, I a-actually liked i-it... C-can you d-do it again-n, ple-please bunny?" he stuttered, his cheeks becoming even more red.
"Of course I can Tama, you don't even have to ask." you smile, kissing him again. Feeling him smile in the kiss.

And that's how he started craving your kisses.

-

(unedited)
a/n: all schools in france are shut so i don't have class for a couple of weeks so i can't see my gf (technically gf it's complicated) cause we live too far away from each other (;_;)but at least it gives me more time to write since i don't have class