fuck love it's all a lie

(`・∀・') angst (`・∀・')

-

This song brings on the weather
Tear drops upon my sweater

You looked up at the sky. You were laying down where you and Amajiki use to at night when you stargazed together, feeling the gravel under you.
You played with your sleeves, feeling the damp fabric due to your tears.

I cry in bed whenever
I see you guys together

You had just finished having lunch with Mirio, walking out of the cafeteria talking about the new ramen shop that just opened.
"Hey do you know where Amajiki and Neijire are by the way?" he asked, looking around.
"I don't kno-" you walked into the classroom, seeing Amajiki and Neijire, kissing.
You could feel your heart break into pieces, your quirk accidentally being set off before you ran off to the bathroom.

That night you looked up at the night sky, wiping your tears on the sleeves of your sweater.

Fuck love it's all a lie
I can't sleep I reather die

You remember how you and him use to be. You were close to the point were people thought you were both dating.
You wished you actually were.

He was your everything, which reminded you that he still had one of your sweaters. He looked so adorable in it.

You were happy for him. He found someone that was perfect for him and he was truly happy.
But damn it still hurt like hell. It hurt more than your legs after running to the rooftop.

Than see that look in your eye
It sucks that I'm not your guy

The way he looked at Neijire was stunning. The twinkle in his eyes when she giggled or laughed or when she leaned in to touch him.
God you wished he looked at you like that. 

You could still feel his hand on your thighs from the time he kissed you. You wished you could kiss him again, but it was a drunk mistake.

You got knocked out of his thoughts when a sudden gust of wind blew on your face, making you realise the time and the weather.

He was everything you ever wanted in a boyfriend. He was smart, cute, adorable, strong and damn did he make your heart flutter.
It sucks that you're not his guy.

-

(unedited)